Jump to content

Photo

can't believe it's my turn


  • Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#71 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
  • Member
  • 914 posts

    Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:24 PM

    I'm so late in posting here, but everything looked beautiful! I love how you incorporated the "Journey to Forever" into everything. It looked great!

    #72 Mrs.B

    Mrs.B
    • Jr. Member
    • 455 posts

      Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:08 AM

      This is an awesome planning journal.

      #73 Mallory57

      Mallory57
      • Jr. Member
      • 454 posts

        Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:14 PM

        Love the 'Swine Flu' touches...too funny!!
        35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

        #74 Boo

        Boo
        • Member
        • 785 posts

          Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:26 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by milejilo
          Mine are 7" I bought them at a local wholesale decor store.... You can try this website though:
          PEARLIZED NAUTILUS (6-7")
          Just ordered some from the website thanks for the link - 2 to 3 weeks for delivery now, cant wait, how fun!

          #75 taranyc

          taranyc
          • Jr. Member
          • 242 posts

            Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:06 AM

            great planning thread...you had such wonderful ideas...everything looked amazing!

            did your resort provide your bouquet or did you use and outside florist? it's beautiful!

            thank you for sharing!

            tt

            #76 kate&devon

            kate&devon
            • Newbie
            • 150 posts

              Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:42 AM

              Looks great, absolutely love your programs. So elegant!

              [IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34045_1507391727839_1325681535_1627159_1121245_n.j pg[/IMG

              http://img.weddingco...cker/nlp8wi.png
              For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-Judy GarlandBride and...

              #77 lbcs

              lbcs
              • Newbie
              • 33 posts

                Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:15 PM

                milejilo,

                everyone is raving about your wedding pics and I can't seem to view them anymore through the link. It is asking me to enter your email address?
                I would love to see them!

                #78 milejilo

                milejilo
                • Jr. Member
                • 313 posts

                  Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:22 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lbcs
                  milejilo,

                  everyone is raving about your wedding pics and I can't seem to view them anymore through the link. It is asking me to enter your email address?
                  I would love to see them!
                  awwww you're so cute to say that...hope you were able to see them, i just tried the link and it worked... let me know if you still can't see them.

                  #79 milejilo

                  milejilo
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 313 posts

                    Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:23 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Boo
                    Just ordered some from the website thanks for the link - 2 to 3 weeks for delivery now, cant wait, how fun!
                    great!!! you'll love them, they are gorgeous.

                    #80 milejilo

                    milejilo
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 313 posts

                      Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:25 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by taranyc
                      great planning thread...you had such wonderful ideas...everything looked amazing!

                      did your resort provide your bouquet or did you use and outside florist? it's beautiful!

                      thank you for sharing!

                      tt
                      yup, the resort did a wonderful job.... the flowers looked amazing.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users