Photo

Invites from cards&pockets are done!! w/picts!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Stina4242

Stina4242
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:21 AM

So I just ordered from them as well. The customer service is amazing!!! I liked one of the examples on the blog so I wasn't able to order the kit. They gave me the dimensions of all the cutting I will need (since I opted to do all the cutting and printing), as well as how many peices of all the paper I will need. I just recieved a catolog from another company and this style (but ugly!) would cost me over $300 for all the pieces I plan on including in this style invite!
    I paid $85 for 30 pocketfolds, and enough paper to do 25-30 inserts, mats, bellybands, ect. I also ordered two different types of adhesives they sell! There colored envelopes are dirt cheap. I found everything to be pretty inexpensive except the colored pattern paper. I did recieve 25% off as well.
    The website was kind of confusing at first but they have a live chat and responded to all my emails within about 24 hours.
    I can't wait to get all my paper to start putting these together!

#22 KJT1985

KJT1985
    • 694 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Stina4242
      So I just ordered from them as well. The customer service is amazing!!! I liked one of the examples on the blog so I wasn't able to order the kit. They gave me the dimensions of all the cutting I will need (since I opted to do all the cutting and printing), as well as how many peices of all the paper I will need. I just recieved a catolog from another company and this style (but ugly!) would cost me over $300 for all the pieces I plan on including in this style invite!
      I paid $85 for 30 pocketfolds, and enough paper to do 25-30 inserts, mats, bellybands, ect. I also ordered two different types of adhesives they sell! There colored envelopes are dirt cheap. I found everything to be pretty inexpensive except the colored pattern paper. I did recieve 25% off as well.
      The website was kind of confusing at first but they have a live chat and responded to all my emails within about 24 hours.
      I can't wait to get all my paper to start putting these together!
      Yes! Aren't they amazing?!?! I too was confused and that's why I ordered the kit - I just made sure to take note of what sizes would have came if they precut them for me. Haha. I'm so happy I got to have my pocketfold invites without the cost normally associated with them! Congrats on finding ones you love too!

#23 Stina4242

Stina4242
      • 76 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:24 PM

Cards and pockets is great. I can't see your pics (I am at work), but can't wait to look when I get home. I just ordered through them, I didn't do a kit so I needed some help with how much paper to order. They were super helpful!
        I am guessing you were happy with the paper quality?

#24 KJT1985

KJT1985
        • 694 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:28 PM

Yes! The quality was great. Alot of my paper was metallic and it was beautiful! Even the cream cardstock for the invites was good quality and fairly heavy - but not too heavy for our home printer.

#25 Stina4242

Stina4242
          • 76 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KJT1985
            Yes! Aren't they amazing?!?! I too was confused and that's why I ordered the kit - I just made sure to take note of what sizes would have came if they precut them for me. Haha. I'm so happy I got to have my pocketfold invites without the cost normally associated with them! Congrats on finding ones you love too!
            Oh WOW, they look great!

#26 KJT1985

KJT1985
            • 694 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:36 PM

For those interested - Cards and Pockets is having a 25% sale until the 10th! Information for getting the discount is on their homepage.

#27 sweetiecat

sweetiecat
              • 186 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:24 PM

They look great! Thanks for the link. They definitely seem to have reasonable prices.

#28 creoletexan

creoletexan
                • 220 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KJT1985
                  For those interested - Cards and Pockets is having a 25% sale until the 10th! Information for getting the discount is on their homepage.
                  OMG! Now I have to certainly pin down a color scheme!

#29 A2Bride

A2Bride
                  • 676 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:56 PM

They look great!! Love the colors!

#30 LadyP

LadyP
                    • 3,156 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:12 PM

They look great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users