Sign in to follow this  
girlietrigirl

how to choose destination!

Welcome to the forum! Choosing your destination can be the hardest part but you'll find so much information on this board to help make your decision. Good luck with all your planning!

HI and welcome to the BDWF! I would do a ton of research on destinations you are interested in and also you can find tons if helpful information right here. Then it should be a little easier to make a decision. Good luck and happy planning!@

Welcome and enjoy all this site has to offer. I would make a list of what is most important to you and then start looking for a resort. I changed my mind about 4 times and then ended up going with the resort I originally wanted to get married at! haha. Happy planning!

Welcome! Like everyone has stated already, there is a TON on information on this forum to help ease the decision making process. In the meantime, I would consider key aspects that you would like out of your destination. Some things that we considered when making a decision:

Location, location, location!

What does the flight look like to our destination

What kind of atmosphere are we looking for

Price

All inclusive or not

Family friendly

Good reviews (trip advisor, etc)

Resort - Experience in weddings

Area - things to do for our guests

Nice beach

Good food

How many ****'s

Affordable for our guests

Wedding packages available/costs

Those were probably my top deciding factors. I know it seems like a lot but most of the information is readily available on the website or can even be found on here pretty quickly. I hope that helps!!!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Also check out destinationweddings.com since they have pictures of different resorts.

We are getting married at the Aventura Spa Palace in the Riviera Maya. There are tons of places to get married at and I have also heard that Jamaica is beautiful too! Also keep in mind of your guest and the cost for them.

Happy Planning!