Photo

Wedding Photography GIVEAWAY!! (No Travel Costs!)

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#21 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbrady
Nora...I love your work it's beautiful. I have entered. Question... is the photography free as well or just the travel costs? Can't wait to see who wins.
Marissa
marissa, photography and travel costs...if you read the first post, nora has outlined what you win.

good luck everyone!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#22 Nora

Nora
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:11 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mnbrady
    Nora...I love your work it's beautiful. I have entered. Question... is the photography free as well or just the travel costs? Can't wait to see who wins.
    Marissa
    Correct!! I am losing money on this but I don't care (just can't do that every weekend - ha ha!). That's also the reason that I'm leaning towards weddings on the weekdays and slow season since I'll be missing out on booking another wedding and income if it's a busy weekend during the summer. I love to travel and I love to shoot so I figure if I'm going to go somewhere then I may as well shoot a beautiful wedding while I'm there!

I'm including the digital negatives so the winner can print or get albums if they choose (through me or someone else), post on MySpace, Facebook, anywhere they want and whatever they want :)

-Nora

#23 michaelwachniak

michaelwachniak
    • 271 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 03:23 AM

Wow Nora this is an amazing contest! Good Luck to everyone! :)

#24 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
      • 545 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 08:12 AM

what a truely amazing prize. what a fabulous opportunity! i've entered, but i come from the UK (Getting married in Mexico) so not sure if i'm allowed to enter! but tried anyway!

thank you for the opportunity! x
        a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#25 JuliaGoolia03

JuliaGoolia03
        • 14 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:57 PM

Hi Nora! I entered your awesome contest as well! Thanks for the opportunity!

#26 Tifany

Tifany
          • 248 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:49 AM

This is a brilliant contest. Thanks, Nora! :)

#27 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
            • 443 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:13 PM

Hi Nora, I entered your contest! Hope to win!! ;-)

#28 amqueens

amqueens
              • 452 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:39 PM

Hi Nora! Thank you for such a awesome opportunity!! I have just sent you an e-mail entering the contest. Thanks again!!
                - Anne-Marie

#29 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                • 657 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 06:24 PM

I have sent you an email. Can't wait to see who won
                  Cory & Jennifer
                  March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#30 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
                  • 329 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:38 PM

I sent you an email this evening! Great contest, good luck to all those who entered!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users