Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2103 replies to this topic

#1691 rbowman

rbowman
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

Hey Everyone,

I got married at Las Caletas in April and feel bad that I never came back on here to do a full review on how wonderful everything was, but I wanted to at least pass on one piece of information.  Our photographer was AMAZING.  His name is Bill Snellman of PhotoBS and came with us to Mexico from Minnesota to do our wedding.  He really is phenominal and made our wedding day so relaxed.  We had so much confidence that he was taking care of everything and the pictures proved he was taking care of it all.  I can't recommend him more.  Check out his website here http://www.photobs.com/ and check out our gallary HERE.  If facebook is more your style you can check our pictures here http://www.facebook....60924667&type=3

E-mail him!  bill@photobs.com

I hope you are all loving the wedding planning process, I really couldn't imagine getting married any other way Las Caletas is amazing, and if I got marriend a hundred times again I would hire Bill Snellman every time. 

#1692 LaLa1116

LaLa1116
    • Site Supporter
    • 168 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:57 AM

Hi Everyone!

Has anyone else received an email from Annie about her leaving the company for personal reasons?  She said I would receive another email from my new coordinator at the end of the summer.  Just wanted to give everyone a heads up and also see if anyone else heard anything.

#1693 BrideDaisy

BrideDaisy
      • Site Supporter
      • 29 posts
      • Wedding Location:Las Caletas

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

I also got the same email

#1694 poorplaces

poorplaces
      • 13 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

I got the same email. Was Annie the only wedding coordinator there?

#1695 weliaslo

weliaslo
        • 53 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

I got the same email too. I didn't have any details set yet and there's still 5 months left so I'm waiting to start my planning with whoever takes over. 

#1696 Future Bride

Future Bride
          • 34 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by rbowman 

Hey Everyone,

I got married at Las Caletas in April and feel bad that I never came back on here to do a full review on how wonderful everything was, but I wanted to at least pass on one piece of information.  Our photographer was AMAZING.  His name is Bill Snellman of PhotoBS and came with us to Mexico from Minnesota to do our wedding.  He really is phenominal and made our wedding day so relaxed.  We had so much confidence that he was taking care of everything and the pictures proved he was taking care of it all.  I can't recommend him more.  Check out his website here http://www.photobs.com/ and check out our gallary HERE.  If facebook is more your style you can check our pictures here http://www.facebook....60924667&type=3

E-mail him!  bill@photobs.com

I hope you are all loving the wedding planning process, I really couldn't imagine getting married any other way Las Caletas is amazing, and if I got marriend a hundred times again I would hire Bill Snellman every time. 

Hi,

I loved your photo gallery, so pretty :)  I noticed that you and your bridesmaids came over on a private boat and it looked like the groom and groomsmen came over early as well.  Did you have to pay anything extra for this or is it included?  I would like to do the same thing to get some photos before the ceremony.

Thanks,

Kim

#1697 samantha86

samantha86
            • 39 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:57 AM

I got the same email. ---On to the next coordinator!! First Kelley then Annie! then...lol

#1698 LaLa1116

LaLa1116
              • Site Supporter
              • 168 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by poorplaces 

I got the same email. Was Annie the only wedding coordinator there?

No, Denise is the other coordinator.  I believe she's still there.

#1699 LaLa1116

LaLa1116
                • Site Supporter
                • 168 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by samantha86 

I got the same email. ---On to the next coordinator!! First Kelley then Annie! then...lol

We have had both, too!  It's no big deal now because we are so far off, but I hope this doesn't happen again closer to the wedding!

#1700 HeatherK

HeatherK
                  • 24 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:56 PM

Just wondering for anyone that has recently had a wedding at Las Caletas....can you tell me if there was a steamer available for your wedding dress & bridesmaid dresses or did you have it looked after at your hotel/resort?

Also...for anyone that was married (or is going to be) in December/January (our wedding will be Dec 29th, 2012) did you have time for pictures after the wedding ceremony? I am worried if we will have enough time for pics before it is completely dark.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users