Jump to content

Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)


  • Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1271 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
  • Newbie
  • 120 posts

    Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:00 AM

    JMikla, 

     

    Congrats on your wedding, hope all went perfect can't wait for your reviews !



    #1272 adevnturelovers

    adevnturelovers
    • Newbie
    • 120 posts

      Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:01 AM

      Hi ,

       

      Can't believe you haven't been part of the forum, when is your wedding date ? 



      #1273 adevnturelovers

      adevnturelovers
      • Newbie
      • 120 posts

        Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:01 AM


        Oops, this message for meant for lascaletasbride*

        Originally Posted by adevnturelovers 

        Hi ,

         

        Can't believe you haven't been part of the forum, when is your wedding date ? 



         



        #1274 candacef

        candacef
        • Site Supporter
        • 3 posts

          Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:26 AM

          Hey, for those of you who got married during late November/early December, was there a lot of time after the ceremony for photos before the darkness crept in? I know sunset is quite early at that time of year...like around 530. Im just worried if the arrival at the beach isnt until 545, and ceremony doesnt start until 615, how much sun will be left during the ceremony and photos. Thanks!



          #1275 Future Bride

          Future Bride
          • Newbie
          • 34 posts

            Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:22 PM

            Hi,  

             

            I have booked my wedding for November 21, 2012 and was wondering the same thing.  I asked if it is possible to have the groom and groomsmen come over before the rest of the guests with our photographer so that some pictures could be taken in the sunlight and they told me that they can come over with the staff between 2-3pm but they leave from a small village close to Mismaloya and not from the Marina.  I am thinking of doing this because I have looked at other people's photos and they are pretty dark after the ceremony.  I don't think you would be able to get any shots in the jungle area and those are some of my favorites.  Anybody have any thoughts on this?

             

            Thanks,

             

            Kim



            #1276 lesley_mexico_bride

            lesley_mexico_bride
            • Jr. Member
            • 230 posts

              Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:15 PM



              I had the boys come over earlier with the photographer from Boca de Tomatlan, which is the fishing town south of Dreams. I believe this would be considered or close to Mismaloya. Its a small boat and not a fancy port, but everything went smoothly. The boys even had a beer while they waited at a small place there. We stayed at the Westin (in the Marina), and it was a long cab ride there but no one minded.

               

              Originally Posted by Future Bride View Post

              Hi,  

               

              I have booked my wedding for November 21, 2012 and was wondering the same thing.  I asked if it is possible to have the groom and groomsmen come over before the rest of the guests with our photographer so that some pictures could be taken in the sunlight and they told me that they can come over with the staff between 2-3pm but they leave from a small village close to Mismaloya and not from the Marina.  I am thinking of doing this because I have looked at other people's photos and they are pretty dark after the ceremony.  I don't think you would be able to get any shots in the jungle area and those are some of my favorites.  Anybody have any thoughts on this?

               

              Thanks,

               

              Kim



               



              #1277 Future Bride

              Future Bride
              • Newbie
              • 34 posts

                Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:22 AM

                Thanks,  I think that is also what we are going to do.  We are staying at the Barcelo, which is out by the Dreams so it shouldn't be that far from Boca de Tomatlan.  

                 

                -Kim



                #1278 JMikla

                JMikla
                • Jr. Member
                • 189 posts

                  Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:54 PM



                  Originally Posted by candacef 

                  Hey, for those of you who got married during late November/early December, was there a lot of time after the ceremony for photos before the darkness crept in? I know sunset is quite early at that time of year...like around 530. Im just worried if the arrival at the beach isnt until 545, and ceremony doesnt start until 615, how much sun will be left during the ceremony and photos. Thanks!


                  We got married Dec 3rd.  Ceremony started at 6pm and we had about 20 mins of light for photos and still some will be dark.  We had a trash the dress the following day so were not too worried about this as we had bride and BMs and Grooms and GM pictures in the light before the wedding.  Hope that helps. :)

                   


                  Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
                  70 guests booked and paid and counting....

                  #1279 Krs398

                  Krs398
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 166 posts

                    Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:20 AM

                    For anyone that got married in June, was there enough time in between the ceremony and dinner for pictures??



                    #1280 LCBride2007

                    LCBride2007

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

                      Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:20 PM

                      we were married June 8 - take a look at my pics if you'd like!  if the link doesn't work, let me know.  we got lots of pictures!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users