Sign in to follow this  
SheaS

tan suit help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
Found this on the internet:
Twill is a fabric characterized by its diagonal weave. This weave may be evident in tweed variants of twill, where several colors are used. It is less evident when used with a single colored thread like cotton, for use in cotton twill, sometimes also called chino.

Twill tends to be a light fabric,

That banana twill suit is 100% cotton.

the jos a bank one is wool i think... hot!
100% wool doesn't mean it's hot.. In fact that suit is very light weight. You want to stay way from blends.. it should be 100% natural fiber so it breaths.

We found Everton a really beautiful suit at Mexx, I was surprised it was not somewhere I had thought to look earlier when I had been looking. His suit is the lighter tan (stone) colour and it is a blend of cotton and silk, it was really reasonable priced. We also saw tanned suits at H&M.

Kelly~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheaa View Post
Since you ladies did such a great job finding our bridemaid dresses, I am looking for help finding Trace's suit. We looked at
Does that mean you picked a dress?

Sorry - stupid work got in the way of my forum time!

The BR twill suit is like chino material. It's really normal - no pattern or weird texture. It's well made and seems to hold up like a suit should. It's structured. I don't really know how to describe it bc it's so normal.

well I showed the bridesmaids te bari jay #249..... thye love it. So, we have to try them on, but most likely it is the one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheaa View Post
well I showed the bridesmaids te bari jay #249..... thye love it. So, we have to try them on, but most likely it is the one!
Which one was that? Post the link or a picture. I am just curious to see what we all helped you find. lol We need to know what you decided on. smile29.gif

Jeff wore the Banana Republic suit that Kate described. It wasn't too heavy and was quite comfortable (according to Jeff who doesn't wear a suit very often!). It also traveled & cleaned well.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Which one was that? Post the link or a picture. I am just curious to see what we all helped you find. lol We need to know what you decided on. smile29.gif

Dress Style 249 in the pink color...

My FI also owns the BR suit. He wears it to all the wedding he attends and if I do say so myself, he looks very handsome. He absolutely loves it. But then again we live in NY so I don't know if it will be too heavy. But keep in mind that he only wears it to summer weddings where it is literally like 100 degree in the summer. So it can't be so bad, considering he wears heavy button down shirts from BR and Brooks Brothers from it. I would 100% recommend it.