Maggie's Bridal Gown

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:43 AM

She looks really great in all of those dresses!!!

#12 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
    • VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:59 AM

Lovely dresses!!

#13 Clussy75

Clussy75
      • 533 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:42 AM

Wow, I love those dresses! That first one is really gorgeous!
        Claudia & Sean
        11/11/07

#14 Lizzy

Lizzy
        • 501 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:45 AM

Sarah, we went to New York and found it in the store front for Morgane Le Fay. But they only had it in the Navy Blue. Later we went to the design studio and they had it in cream and in a size smaller so we ordered it in white!
          For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#15 Lizzy

Lizzy
          • 501 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

For those of you who don't realize it, the siggy on here is of Maggie. I only wish I looked that good! Here is a pic of the two of us...at least you will be able to see who you have been talking to all of these months!

Click the image to open in full size.
            For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

#16 BayBug

BayBug
            • 852 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:21 AM

Those are really cute dresses! I think it will look great in white. Or are you buying it in white?
              Angie

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:26 AM

oohh - i love her dress! she bought the one we see in the first picture, right? i bet that's stunning in off-white! when does she get the dress?

#18 Lizzy

Lizzy
                • 501 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:31 AM

Yes, she is getting the first dress. She tried on the off-white but it had too much yellow in it so we ordered it in white. She should get it in October or early November, I think.
                  I'm glad you all like it. Honestly, it just moves so beautifully. And the sashes can be used in a million ways. One of the pics shows the sash wrapped around her shouldrs like sleeves, and another shows it tied around her waist. I know it is kind of hard to tell with the dark dress.
                  Can you tell I'm excited??

#19 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:53 AM

you should be excited - for many reasons! it's a gorgeous dress, you found it together while shopping in NY, and SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER! lol you have every right to be excited! she's your only daughter, right? even more reason!

#20 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,347 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lizzy
                      For those of you who don't realize it, the siggy on here is of Maggie. I only wish I looked that good! Here is a pic of the two of us...at least you will be able to see who you have been talking to all of these months!

Click the image to open in full size.
                      I stand by my original comment! :) She does look a lot like you!! :)

When I saw your avatar photo first, I thought that was you, because it looked slightly different from the dress photos of Maggie. But I still think there's a lot of shared features between the two of you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users