Photo

Random question- AI bracelets?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Salamander

Salamander
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:53 PM

I was just wondering those that have already had their destination weddings or if anyone else knows, what did you do about those wristbands/bracelets? Obviously you don't want them in your wedding or TTD pictures. What does the resort do about it?

#2 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
    • 2,458 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:07 PM

I can't find the thread right now but one of the TA's on the forum said that they let you take them off for the day. And I'm going to belive this is true, as I haven't seen any brides (or guests for that matter) with wristbands on in nay of the DW pictures posted on this site.
      Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#3 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:45 PM

Yes - they will let you take them off. I was one of the dumb ones who didn't even think about it! LOL Thank god for photoshop! lol
        I'm not sure who they will allow to take them off, but I think the Bride & Groom for sure, and maybe the bridal party?

#4 scrouse

scrouse
        • 185 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:30 PM

Great question!! I thought of this a while ago, but then totally forgot! I really, really hope they let us take off those bracelets...but I'm getting married off the resort, so I don't know if they will be so understanding...

#5 *Lo*

*Lo*
          • 2,993 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:57 PM

This is seriously a really good question! I haven't seen any photos where people were wearing them so it is probably not necessary. You only really need them to get drinks and food anyway on the resort so at the wedding guests are having your wedding food/drinks so I would imagine they just aren't needed.

#6 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
            • 475 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:54 PM

We got married at one of the Riu properties and they snapped the AI bracelet off of our parents, us and the bridal party. We then took ours off for the TTD pictures and just had new ones put on when we got back. It was not an issue.
              Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#7 Melidell

Melidell
              • 1,091 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:20 PM

This is a good question! I was wondering about this, too, but I figured since people don't seem to have them on in their pictures that they must let you take them off. I'll have to be sure to remind FI about this closer to the time so he doesn't forget.
                Loving married life!

#8 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
                • 512 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:15 PM

Hubby and I took them off for the wedding reception and for the TTD session ... they didn't have a problem with it at all. The wedding coordinator told the front desk we were getting married and snip-snip, off they came. :) It shouldn't be a problem!

Good question tho!

#9 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
                  • 216 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:30 PM

Good question and thanks for the info...this is definetly good to know :)
                    Jessica

#10 sarafish81

sarafish81
                    • 353 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:49 PM

My step-dad cut my bracelet off minutes before the ceremony and cut my wrist along with it!
                      DH forgot to remove his prior to the ceremony so he's got a neon green splash of color to go along with his outfit. We can always photoshop it out though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users