Sign in to follow this  

Angela - you are awesome! I have been looking for maracas like this - I am using them as part of my centerpiece and the place cards are going to be attached to mini maracas that I painted. Thanks so much for posting!

great! hope that helps! I know it was a huge price difference from the customized ones. I also came to the realization that people aren't going to keep these that long so might as well not spend so much money.

Great I know i have been looking for some not so high priced, I want to put a few on each table so I guess who ever wants them at the end of the night can grab them. Also what a great price I couldn't find any cheaper than $5 a set.

They do look really good. How many do you need? Have you thought about just buying them when you get there? I was just thinking about all the stuff that I'm lugging to Mexico. It seems like I keep buying more and more - ugh.

Great deal! Thanks for sharing :)

Oh I just realized that this is the same place I used to buy party stuff at when I lived in San Antonio... small world!

Patti- I was thinking of buying them in PV but when my parents went they didn't see any and I am worried about how many they will have or the cost. Usually a dollar each is the cheapest you can find