Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#591 ehpage

ehpage
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:42 AM

My colors are eggplant and chartreuse green.

#592 soontobemrsdow

soontobemrsdow
    • 250 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:59 PM

Well Ladies my time has arrived!!! I'm leaving this Saturday for my wedding....excited!! I've been so busy lately I feel like I haven't been on in ages but I know how helpful this site has been to me over the past year and I want to do my best to try and return the favor to all the upcoming brides. I can't promise everything but if you guys let me know maybe one thing inparticular you want to know about, or for me to take of picture of something inparticular because I know some things are like impossible to find, I will jot it down and try my best to remeber and when I come back I can fill you in on all the details! I do promise though to take some good detailed pictures of the 2 restaurants because those were the hardest to find and what I wanted to see the most!

#593 tris

tris
      • 609 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by soontobemrsdow 

Well Ladies my time has arrived!!! I'm leaving this Saturday for my wedding....excited!! I've been so busy lately I feel like I haven't been on in ages but I know how helpful this site has been to me over the past year and I want to do my best to try and return the favor to all the upcoming brides. I can't promise everything but if you guys let me know maybe one thing inparticular you want to know about, or for me to take of picture of something inparticular because I know some things are like impossible to find, I will jot it down and try my best to remeber and when I come back I can fill you in on all the details! I do promise though to take some good detailed pictures of the 2 restaurants because those were the hardest to find and what I wanted to see the most!

Congrats lady! I wish you the wedding of your dreams!! I can't wait for you to come back with everything you know :)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#594 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
        • 267 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:10 AM

Congratulations hun!  Have a blast, enjoy your day, and I hope all your wedding dreams come true!  Then give us all the nitty gritty details! 

#595 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:30 AM

Congrats!!! Enjoy your special day:)  Can't wait to hear all about it!

#596 PoshAms

PoshAms
          • 30 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:44 AM

Congrats! Best wishes for your special day. Looking forward to hearing all your feedbackon GBP.

#597 katelynn

katelynn
            • 414 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:02 AM

congrads! I hope the day is everything you want it to be! Good luck with everything!!!!

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#598 katelynn

katelynn
              • 414 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:06 AM

Welcome!!!

I got in touch with the TA and she actually called Beverly to book the date so that might be an option. I have also found it quicker to email her assistant at

hello to all, i'm new on here, and so very much overwhelmed.  i'm in the process of booking in october 2011 with my TA and have emailed beverly on days available (no word yet, as i've read is very normal) was just wondering if anyone can give ffeedback on what sorta questions i should be asking beverly, things to consider for the wedding and if anyone has information on pricing for the "extras" that you can add on.  i really have no idea where to start.  any and all help would be sooooo much appreciated. thanks!

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#599 ames9782

ames9782
                • 166 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:27 AM

hey, thanks for the reply.  i have been talking to my TA and she said she's been trying beverly as well and not getting anywhere, so i'll try her assistant and see if i get anywhere that way.  i'll also check over the posts for some of the pricing details. etc.  there are soooo many pages so hopefully it's easy to find.  but i sure would appreciate the packages if you have them.  my email is doll_face9782@hotmail.com. thanks so much

#600 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
                  • 82 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:51 AM

We went with Flight Centre and our prices are $1368 (includes tax) we fly out October 15, 2011 for one week, wedding date is October 18, 2011

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                    I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users