Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#551 ehpage

ehpage
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:56 AM

Missy, the weather in May was fantastic!!! Mostly sunny, a cloudy day here and there but nothing to ruin our trip.

I always go away the 1st week of May cause I seem to get lucky with weather that week!!

I wanted to get married on the 3rd of May but the day was already booked :( all they had for me was an 11am ceremony!! no thank you!! haha

You'll love this property, it's awesome! I sell it all the time and loved it when we stayed there. I had clients there a week ago and they checked on the construction for me and said it didn't get in the way. Have another couple there now returning tonight so I'll speak to them as well and see how the construction is progressing.

#552 katelynn

katelynn
    • 414 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:13 AM

It sounds like most of us will be there within a week or two of eachother in April & May. We should start a thing on when we are there so we know who is there at the same time...here are the dates I could find, if I am wrong please change them and if you know anyone else deffinately add yourself!

Tris       April 22nd-April 30th - wedding 28th

ehpage  April 24th-May 1st - wedding 26th

Kate      April 30th-May 7th - wedding 3rd

Missy    May 2nd-May 9th - wedding 7th

Kerlitz    May 24th - June 3rd - wedding ?

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#553 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
      • 267 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:18 PM

Kate...What a great idea!  That would be really cool to meet some of you ladies...afterall, we have helped eachother out quite a bit!!!

You have our wedding date and arrival correct, but we are staying until the 13th (maybe I shouldn't mention that...we may not be seen much on those following days! 

It sounds like most of us will be there within a week or two of eachother in April & May. We should start a thing on when we are there so we know who is there at the same time...here are the dates I could find, if I am wrong please change them and if you know anyone else deffinately add yourself!

#554 ehpage

ehpage
        • 72 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:27 PM

I'll be the one with all the tattooed guys!! haha 3 or 4 of our guys have a lot of ink... full sleeve tattoos etc.

I'll be easy to find if you see any of those guys just ask them to point you in my direction!! hahaha

#555 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
          • 267 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:24 PM

Too bad we will just miss you...we will have a couple with tats too...but my brother will have the most...pretty much head to toe on him!!

Originally Posted by ehpage 

I'll be the one with all the tattooed guys!! haha 3 or 4 of our guys have a lot of ink... full sleeve tattoos etc.

I'll be easy to find if you see any of those guys just ask them to point you in my direction!! hahaha

#556 tris

tris
            • 609 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

Haha, awww... I'm going to just miss a lot of you! We're going to Sandals Grande Ochos Rios for a week straight after :)

Best way to recgnoize our group... my grandpa is the 6'4" man in the wheelchair who TALKS TO EVERYONE and likes to make jokes... oh, and like I mentioned my entire group is pretty rowdy... we'll be around the pool, probably the swim up bar most of the time ;)! Hehe.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#557 ehpage

ehpage
              • 72 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 06:13 PM

Well the swim up bar is great!! it's large enough for a big group of people and one thing I really liked about the Bahia's pool is there is a shallow edge of the pool directly across from the swim up bar.. it's only about 6 inches deep and about 8 feet wide and about 30 feet long.. it's basically a great sun tanning and drinking ledge for us ladies while the boys are playing pool games and getting us drinks!! I spent a good majority of my time on this ledge hanging out and sunning myself!

#558 tris

tris
                • 609 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:26 PM

ehpage - that sounds perfect. Every vacation we've been on we're frequent visitors to the swim up bar, haha.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#559 keriltz

keriltz
                  • 37 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:11 PM

Yes we will be there May 27th - June 3rd and we are getting married May 27th!

Originally Posted by katelynn 

#560 keriltz

keriltz
                    • 37 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:12 PM

I meant to say May 24th- June 3rd

Originally Posted by keriltz 

Yes we will be there May 27th - June 3rd and we are getting married May 27th!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by katelynn 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users