Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#4621 swtng

swtng
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by FutureKeese22 

Do any of you have an email to get in touch with the wedding coordinators? For some reason mine isn't working and all my emails are getting sent back to me. Does anyone know why the fax number listed on the bottom of Chandlyn's email doesn't work? I want to fax our notarized copies of our birth certificates and passports and I tried to Friday but the fax number didn't work...or do you know the full address to the resort? We are 8 weeks from the wedding tomorrow and she wants those documents at least 8 weeks prior. Has anyone used the coral chair sashes that the resort has? Are they a pretty coral?
    Thank you!

weddingplannerbpjam@bahia-principe.com

That's what I just used to send an email and it worked.  I scanned and emailed our documents so I don't know about the fax number.

#4622 FutureKeese22

FutureKeese22
    • 86 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

Ok thank you! I will try to scan and email!

#4623 FutureKeese22

FutureKeese22
      • 86 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:11 AM

Does anyone shipped anything to the resort and did you have any problems? I am contemplating shipping 36 sparklers that we have, but I want to make sure they put them in a safe place until your wedding. I guess you can't bring them on an airplane, but I'm sure people have and haven't got caught before. If you did have something shipped, what is the address? Thank you!

#4624 EmTy23

EmTy23
        • 30 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Do any of you have an email to get in touch with the wedding coordinators? For some reason mine isn't working and all my emails are getting sent back to me. Does anyone know why the fax number listed on the bottom of Chandlyn's email doesn't work? I want to fax our notarized copies of our birth certificates and passports and I tried to Friday but the fax number didn't work...or do you know the full address to the resort? We are 8 weeks from the wedding tomorrow and she wants those documents at least 8 weeks prior. Has anyone used the coral chair sashes that the resort has? Are they a pretty coral?
          Thank you!

the email thing also happens to me once in a while. I rewrite the email not just click the contact and send it. that seems to work. brides have said that they have sent their information by scanning email?  sorry not much help

#4625 williams2014

williams2014
          • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

would you be able to send the wedding packages to my email account amchandler@shaw.ca

Thank you so much

#4626 jessdury

jessdury
            • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:16 AM

AppleMark

#4627 FutureKeese22

FutureKeese22
              • 86 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:48 AM

I scanned everything yesterday and emailed it to Chandlyn so that is done finally! Just waiting on her to email me back with some general questions I have. If we already have the gazebo booked for after dinner, no other bride can have the gazebo that same night, correct? There are two other weddings on the same day I am getting married.

#4628 dutchess

dutchess
                • 120 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

I was also going to get my cousin who is a professional photographer to shoot my wedding. He is coming either way. He is a paying guest there for the week. The hotel said it doesn't matter! It's 800!! Wow. I said he isn't charging me and he's a family member and a guest! They said nope no exeptions! Wow wow wow

I had my wedding booked for the Riu but its now looking like I might have to change to the bahia because there are no direct flights from st. john's to jamaica before march 16th other then air canada and the riu doesn't deal with air canada! All the information i've been reading here makes me a bit nervous though- sounds like people have been having a lot of problems- we have a friend coming with us who's a photographer and is going to take our pictures- do we have to pay an extra 800$ vendor fee for someone we're already paying to have there???

#4629 EmTy23

EmTy23
                  • 30 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

I scanned everything yesterday and emailed it to Chandlyn so that is done finally! Just waiting on her to email me back with some general questions I have. If we already have the gazebo booked for after dinner, no other bride can have the gazebo that same night, correct? There are two other weddings on the same day I am getting married.

the gazebo is only rented to one bride per day. 

#4630 EmTy23

EmTy23
                    • 30 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by dutchess 

I was also going to get my cousin who is a professional photographer to shoot my wedding. He is coming either way. He is a paying guest there for the week. The hotel said it doesn't matter! It's 800!! Wow. I said he isn't charging me and he's a family member and a guest! They said nope no exeptions! Wow wow wow

I know that is horrible. the photographer for the resort just got back to me. my friend is not a professional photographer but does own professional equipment (he does it as a hobby) thats what they are looking for, the equipment. however we have to provide employement documentation proving that he does not do this professionally, from his employer so we dont have to pay them. however, i think the photographer is going to use up too much of our time and i just may pay him to go away.

Maybe you can write an email to the head of bahia resorts, as he is a family member and a guest

lodge a complaint. this rule they have causes too much stress on brides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users