Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#3401 JayKay

JayKay
  • 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:27 PM

We got our link to our photos this evening and I just wanted to share with you all!

http://www.merrickco...113_jaymaswedd/

#3402 ACDC

ACDC
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

Hey JayKay and all others who so far have gotten married in 2012.  

I got a response in regards to the additional cost of $250.  I was told that it is mandatory for all weddings for 2012.  This was a response from Chandlyn and she said that so far all brides have been paying this fee.  I'm confused cause I thought I heard you ladies paid $200?  Soo frustrating.

Less than three weeks.  Can't wait.

#3403 Kim Deslippe

Kim Deslippe
    • 85 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:57 AM

JayKay, your pictures are beautiful, you and your hubby look so happy!!

Originally Posted by JayKay 

We got our link to our photos this evening and I just wanted to share with you all!

#3404 Sjay

Sjay
      • 205 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

Yay! You must be so glad to finally have them huh? :) 

I've viewed them all - beautiful...everything! You, your dress, the love of your family and friends. I teared up when I got to the photos of your MoH's speech. :)

If you have any more feedback on Merrick, let me know, otherwise I think we're going to book him!

Congrats again!!

Sarah

Originally Posted by JayKay 

#3405 Sjay

Sjay
        • 205 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

Beautiful!! I came across your post as we're seriously considering booking Merrick - and after viewing your and JayKay's pics, I think we're decided. I love his style and how he captures the emotions of every moment.

Question for you - where did you get your bridesmaid dresses?

Thanks!
          Sarah

Originally Posted by erindegagne 

Hey Ladies!! I got the link for our pictures from Merrick Cousley today, he did such a great job. There are a ton of pictures (725), enjoy :)

http://www.merrickcousley.com/clients/2012_0106_eringillwedds/

#3406 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

We payed $200 USD plus tax for the minister fees.  The only other things we payed for was for 3 extra people which was $60 and for bridesmaid bouquet and groomsman bout.  I don't know why it would be $250.

Originally Posted by ACDC 

Hey JayKay and all others who so far have gotten married in 2012.  

I got a response in regards to the additional cost of $250.  I was told that it is mandatory for all weddings for 2012.  This was a response from Chandlyn and she said that so far all brides have been paying this fee.  I'm confused cause I thought I heard you ladies paid $200?  Soo frustrating.

Less than three weeks.  Can't wait.

#3407 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

I am so glad to finally have them, especially after all my family and friends hounding me since we retuned from Jamaica!  I would definetly recommend Merrick, he was absolutely amazing to work with and his photos are amazing.  He truly did capture so much emotion and was so easy to work with.  We had a few suggestions for photos and he had a few and it worked great.  The only one thing I do regret is not getting sunset photos or more beach photos, after all thats why we go away to these fabulous destinations!  If I were to do it again I would move my ceremony ahead an hour (we were married at 4pm) to allow for more time for photos as we were a bit rushed to get photos before the sun went down.

Originally Posted by Sjay 

Yay! You must be so glad to finally have them huh? :) 

I've viewed them all - beautiful...everything! You, your dress, the love of your family and friends. I teared up when I got to the photos of your MoH's speech. :)

If you have any more feedback on Merrick, let me know, otherwise I think we're going to book him!

Congrats again!!

Sarah

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Kim Deslippe 

JayKay, your pictures are beautiful, you and your hubby look so happy!!

#3408 erindegagne

erindegagne
          • 40 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:57 PM

Hi Sarah,

I got the bridesmaid dresses at RWandCo, not sure where you live, or if they have those everywhere but it turned out great because they didn't cost an arm and a leg and all the girls really liked them!! Merrick was amazing, you made a great choice going with him, we did a trash the dress with him the next day and those pictures turned out amazing as well!!

#3409 tamandrob

tamandrob
            • 349 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:14 PM

Jaykay your pictures are beautiful and you look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!

I leave in 4 days and get married in one week today!!! Im so excited!!!!!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#3410 acw271011

acw271011
              • Moderators
              • 3,128 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
              • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
              • LocationToronto Area

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:46 AM

absolutely gorgeous erin. again merrick did a fantastic job! what a wonderful batch of memories you have and you looked just fantastic!

Originally Posted by erindegagne 

Hey Ladies!! I got the link for our pictures from Merrick Cousley today, he did such a great job. There are a ton of pictures (725), enjoy :)

http://www.merrickcousley.com/clients/2012_0106_eringillwedds/

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users