Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#2651 AngelaandTrevor

AngelaandTrevor
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:52 PM

Hi Futurejohnson! I've got the grill booked too! We are looking at menu 1 but really don't know what to do! Please let me know how it is!

Angela

Originally Posted by futurejohnson 

Hi everybody!

We're getting married in 3 weeks and I was just told by Donnalee that the Dolce Vita has already been requested by the other wedding that day, so we are doing our wedding dinner at the Garden Grill.  Has anybody eaten there before, and what menu did you pick for your wedding? Any suggestions on what's good and not good?  

Thanks!!!

#2652 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
    • Site Supporter
    • 252 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:06 PM

Our group of 35 ate there for our rehearsal dinner and it was yummy! I love steak so the ribeye was ok. Not the best cut. The lamb chops were good too..

Hi everybody!

We're getting married in 3 weeks and I was just told by Donnalee that the Dolce Vita has already been requested by the other wedding that day, so we are doing our wedding dinner at the Garden Grill.  Has anybody eaten there before, and what menu did you pick for your wedding? Any suggestions on what's good and not good?  

Thanks!!!

09-10-11
      Runaway Bay, Jamaica
      I married my best friend!

#2653 belledame

belledame
      • 195 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:42 PM

@ Tekeya and BusyBee123........ Thank you both for the information, I really appreciate it :-)

#2654 acw271011

acw271011
        • Moderators
        • 3,128 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
        • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
        • LocationToronto Area

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by belledame 

Hi BusyBee123..........may I ask who you got your airfare and hotel pricing through? I tried itravel2000 and they quoted me almost 1500/person (flight+hotel
        This question is open to anyone.. Are kids 2 to 12 free at Gran Bahia?

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#2655 acw271011

acw271011
        • Moderators
        • 3,128 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
        • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
        • LocationToronto Area

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

check out Michaels. they sell it in a bolt. not horrendously expensive.

definitely get to tommy bahama at the niagara outlet mall. my hubby to be is wearing tommy bahama. I think it looks great on guys and the outlet mall is pretty reasonable. there is a davids in mississauga and they're pretty good there. I bought my dress in the US but my alterations are being done in mississauga. there's a davids in niagara alsoo. small store but I had good service there when I got my dress.

Originally Posted by Dutchie600 

Thanks ACW.. Im flying to Toronto from Calgary in January( I believe there's a davids bridal in T.O) .. I might hop the boarder then and make my way to Tommy Bahama's outlet in Buffalo for my Husband to be. IM SO EXCITED!!!

Anyone know where I can find some cheap/affordable toole?

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#2656 Dutchie600

Dutchie600
        • 53 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:16 AM

OMG!!! LIFE SAVER!!!

Im heading there this weekend (if i can wait that long)

THANKS!!

#2657 AngelaandTrevor

AngelaandTrevor
          • 54 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:42 AM

There is a Tommy Bahama's outlet store in Vaughan/Toronto! Great prices we went there 3 weeks ago and Trevor got a bunch of pants and shirts! Beautiful selection!

Originally Posted by Dutchie600 

OMG!!! LIFE SAVER!!!

Im heading there this weekend (if i can wait that long)

THANKS!!

#2658 AngelaandTrevor

AngelaandTrevor
            • 54 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:46 AM

There is a Tommy Bahamas in Vaughan/Toronto it is an outlet store with great prices! We went there 3 weeks ago and Trevor got all kinds of cloths! 

Angela

#2659 AngelaandTrevor

AngelaandTrevor
              • 54 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:47 AM

There is a Tommy Bahamas in Vaughan/Toronto it is an outlet store with great prices! We went there 3 weeks ago and Trevor got all kinds of cloths! 

Angela

#2660 AngelaandTrevor

AngelaandTrevor
                • 54 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:48 AM

Angela

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users