Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#1381 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
  • 335 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

Congrats Stephanie!!! You made it to the big day! Have a fabulous time and we can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories when you get back!!! 

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by schayer 

Hi Ladies,

Just finishing packing my suitcase since we are leaving tomorrow!!! I'll post my review and pictues when we come back.

Happy planning!!

Stephanie

#1382 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:23 PM

Congrats!! So exciting!  Have a fabulous wedding and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Hi Ladies,

Just finishing packing my suitcase since we are leaving tomorrow!!! I'll post my review and pictues when we come back.

Happy planning!!

Stephanie

#1383 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

I think those wedding times are just a reference.  We asked if we could get married at 3pm and they said no problem.  I think it just depends if there are other weddings booked on a specific date you want and they have to leave so much time in between.  Did you book a date yet?

Originally Posted by cupcake1382 

Ok so I'm a little freaked out. The wedding times they have available are 1130 and 130 and a dinner time of 630.... Are they crazy? Why would they book so many weddings or events in one day and have them spaced out all over the place? Uggggggggggggggh... Not to mention I have called and emailed for two weeks straight and no answer. Does anyone know of a manager? Someone over Chandalyn? This is getting ridiculous.

#1384 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
    • Site Supporter
    • 252 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:09 PM

Yes I booked it months ago when Beverly was still there. I booked 9-10-11 for 5pm with dinner at 630... Now they are telling me it isn't available and the only time for my ceremony is 1130 or 130. Not happy at all.

Originally Posted by JayKay 

I think those wedding times are just a reference.  We asked if we could get married at 3pm and they said no problem.  I think it just depends if there are other weddings booked on a specific date you want and they have to leave so much time in between.  Did you book a date yet?

09-10-11
      Runaway Bay, Jamaica
      I married my best friend!

#1385 mekanabr

mekanabr
      • 537 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:52 PM

Congrats Stephanie!!  I hope you have the wedding of your dreams!  Can't wait to hear all about it!!!! 

@cupcake- That STINKS!  Maybe they can do a 6pm wedding like they are for ...tris(?)  They are working with the minister to keep him later than normal so he can do a later ceremony...couldn't hurt to ask. 

#1386 ashley490

ashley490
        • 136 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:38 PM

Congrats Stephanie!  You must be so excited!!  I can't wait to read your review and get any extra tips/hints that you might have to share.  Enjoy your trip, and most of all your wedding

Hi Ladies,

Happy planning!!

Stephanie

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica, Runaway Bay - January 18, 2012

#1387 MIssdonne

MIssdonne
          • 31 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:18 PM

Congrats girl!!!! And have a nice nice wedding!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Happy planning!!

Stephanie

#1388 missmeliss

missmeliss
            • 172 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

Okay I am officially booked for a November 26th 2011 wedding! This forum has been so freakin helpful in making my decision.  I am way too exicted...I just can't wait till its my turn to say I am leaving for Jamaica!!! 

Congrats Stephanie and all the other brides planning their weddings!

November 26th 2011 - Gran Bahai Principe Jamacia
              Booked: 31 Adults + 5 children + Bride and Groom!!!

#1389 lmarie

lmarie
              • 211 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:52 AM

Cupcake, so sorry to hear that! What was the reason? What did they tell you?  

Originally Posted by cupcake1382 

Yes I booked it months ago when Beverly was still there. I booked 9-10-11 for 5pm with dinner at 630... Now they are telling me it isn't available and the only time for my ceremony is 1130 or 130. Not happy at all.

Missmeliss, congratulations on booking your wedding!!! This site has been a life saver for me too :)

Originally Posted by missmeliss 

Okay I am officially booked for a November 26th 2011 wedding! This forum has been so freakin helpful in making my decision.  I am way too exicted...I just can't wait till its my turn to say I am leaving for Jamaica!!! 

Congrats Stephanie and all the other brides planning their weddings!

On an unrelated note.... this thread is number 1 on the homepage for most active thread!!

#1390 JayKay

JayKay
                • 3,472 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:21 AM

I think we deserve to be a sticky!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users