kerrij

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

Oh and this is April 2014. And out of Toronto. Edmonton guests are 1509 and nova Scotia guests are 1389. Also every 16th person is a free trip. So basically if 30 guests come, my husband to be and I are free! Yippie.

Originally Posted by dutchess View Post

Oh and this is April 2014. And out of Toronto. Edmonton guests are 1509 and nova Scotia guests are 1389. Also every 16th person is a free trip. So basically if 30 guests come, my husband to be and I are free! Yippie.

Who did you book with to get that "every 16th person is a free trip" deal?  I think I have to book like 40 rooms to have the FI and I go free...

Originally Posted by tram13 View Post

Who did you book with to get that "every 16th person is a free trip" deal?  I think I have to book like 40 rooms to have the FI and I go free...

Min eisn't quite 16... mine is every 21st person gets a free trip (which I'm pretty sure is JUST the flight, and not accommodation)....I booked with Transat holidays.

I booked threw breakaway travel and its every 16th person up to 4 people. We just have to pay the taxes. That's is hotel and flight included. Taxes are 390.

Originally Posted by MelB2012 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tram13 View Post

Min eisn't quite 16... mine is every 21st person gets a free trip (which I'm pretty sure is JUST the flight, and not accommodation)....I booked with Transat holidays.

With Marlin Travel and Transat I'm getting every 13th person free!