kerrij

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

I have it, if you want to send me a email at angeladoucette1@hotmail.com i can forward it to you. I don't know how to attach it here.

Angela

Originally Posted by exquisite02 View Post

Hi ya Ladies,

So sorry that I have been MIA in the last few months. A big Congratulations to all the new brides!!!! I really loved all your pictures and video clips. Also I would like to thank you for your honest opinions about your weddings at the GBP.smile159.gif

I'm so shocked that they released a new package. My wedding is May 24, 2012 and I have not been told of the new package! Could someone please post the new package infomation please or I don't mind sending a private message to someone if I know you have it. I'm so confused about this option! wacko.gif Any help would be so great since there is such a lack of communication with this resort. Thank you Ladies for all your help.

Originally Posted by AngelaandTrevor View Post

I have it, if you want to send me a email at angeladoucette1@hotmail.com i can forward it to you. I don't know how to attach it here.

Angela 

file://localhost/Users/angeladoucette/Downloads/WEDDING%20PACKAGE%20WITH%20INCL%202012%20FINAL-2.pdf

Hey Ladies..

So I entered myself into an Extreme Makeover Contest for the Calgary Women's Show.

I was wondering if you guys could help me out.

Click in the Link and "like" the page, my picture should show up.. but if not Look for JENNIFER C, Im in a speckled purple dress.

I want this sooo Bad. HELP!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=32896&u=10295&a=177233788979586&p=148163954580&v=Entry&id=100015&rest=1

when do you arrive? we're getting married on the 20th but leave for home on the 22nd.

Originally Posted by futurejohnson View Post

Hi everybody!

We're getting married in 3 weeks and I was just told by Donnalee that the Dolce Vita has already been requested by the other wedding that day, so we are doing our wedding dinner at the Garden Grill.  Has anybody eaten there before, and what menu did you pick for your wedding? Any suggestions on what's good and not good?  

Thanks!!!

Sorry....Here's a better map:

map[1].JPG

Originally Posted by PoshAms View Post

Thanks, Tekeya.

My laptop screen is so small I can't really make out where the snack bar is. Is it far away from the main lobby etc?

Thanks again. 

Has anyone else heard any details about The Pieces having a minimum number of guests? When I first inquired about an outdoor option, I was told this was not possible.  Also, does anyone know if you can just rent it out for the dance instead of the gazebo?  

I have 70 plus people going and have rented out the Pisces restaurant for the dinner reception and dance for $1700.00. The menu for the Pisces is the same as the Doylce restaurant. The $1700.00 includes the Dj, wine, beer, soda and juice only, you can request that the drinks continue after the dinner for 4hrs otherwise they will stop all beer wine soda and juice, this is free of charge! If you want hard liquor it is called an open bar it is $23 pp for 2hrs. Hope this helps! If you need anymore info let me know!

Angela

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

Has anyone else heard any details about The Pieces having a minimum number of guests? When I first inquired about an outdoor option, I was told this was not possible.  Also, does anyone know if you can just rent it out for the dance instead of the gazebo?