Pnina Tornai Dress for Sale!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
  • Vendor
  • 278 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:02 PM

Oh my goodness, having spent some time with this dress (and the very beautiful Erica who would have looked great in a potato sack!) I have to chime in and say it is one totally out of this world gorgeous dress and deserves to be worn again!

Click the image to open in full size.

#12 alkoch

alkoch
    • 515 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:18 PM

I love the dress and you look great in it, but I already have my dress - but I was wondering where you got the dress you were wearing what I am assuming was the rehearsal or welcome dinner where everyone was in white.

Also I loved the ceremony location! It is beautiful!

#13 eblum999

eblum999
      • 51 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Elizabeth Medina
        Oh my goodness, having spent some time with this dress (and the very beautiful Erica who would have looked great in a potato sack!) I have to chime in and say it is one totally out of this world gorgeous dress and deserves to be worn again!

Click the image to open in full size.
        Elizabeth!!!!

Thank you so much for such a nice comment!!! Your too sweet! I so wish I could do it all over again.... from the first time I met you!!! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my dress and I wish I could wear it again.... but unfortunately I can't I just watched my sideshow.... AGAIN for like the 100th time! I re-live everything when I watch it and I can not thank you enough for the stunning pictures you have given me, a true gift that I will have forever!
        I want to purchase the slide show.. How do I go upon doing this? Hope all is well :)
        Erica & Doug
        July 18th 2009
        Barcelo Maya Palace
        www.elizabethmedina.com/ED09

#14 eblum999

eblum999
        • 51 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:56 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by alkoch
          I love the dress and you look great in it, but I already have my dress - but I was wondering where you got the dress you were wearing what I am assuming was the rehearsal or welcome dinner where everyone was in white.

Also I loved the ceremony location! It is beautiful!
          The dress from the White Party is from Nordstroms.. here is the link
          JS Boutique Embellished Jersey Knit Gown - Wedding Dresses - Nordstrom

Thank you for all your kind words
          Erica & Doug
          July 18th 2009
          Barcelo Maya Palace
          www.elizabethmedina.com/ED09

#15 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:34 PM

I am moving this to the proper subforum, please be sure to post in the right one in the future.

#16 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
            • 2,528 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:08 AM

your photos are so beautiful... everyone looks genuinely happy, no fake smiles there. You are a gorgeous couple and have a fun looking family!

Oh yeah, great dress too hehe If only I could afford it!
              Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#17 classadiva

classadiva
              • 685 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:24 AM

I have to say that you were a STUNNING bride!! This slide-show is really and truly one of the most beautiful things I have seen in a long time. I'm telling you...you MUST enter yourself in some contest!! LOL Someone...somewhere deserves a prize for this entire wedding. I also love the idea of a white-out party!! BRAVA!!

#18 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
                • 547 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:32 PM

Fantastic dress!!! If only I could shrink!!!
                  *~*JENN*~*

#19 chevy14

chevy14
                  • 183 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:31 PM

Your pictures are so incredibly beautiful, I will be happy if mine turn out half as nice

#20 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
                    • 401 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:22 PM

Wow I watched the whole slideshow as well, what a beautiful bride you were! And you look like a natural in front of the camera. You should be a model! Absolutely gorgeous. Good luck selling the dress!!
                      Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users