Sign in to follow this  
lrdavis23

Finally Got my shoes and I LOVE them

LOVE THEM!!!!!! I'm going to order mine in hot pink! I bought a Kate Spade pair on Zappos for $300 and honestly they're not the most comfortable! I own Nina shoes and they've always been great, had I known they customize them, I would have ordered them a long time ago!!!! I'm going with your style option...how do they fit? Did you order true to size? I love the idea of colored wedding shoes! It's hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra&Mario View Post
LOVE THEM!!!!!! I'm going to order mine in hot pink! I bought a Kate Spade pair on Zappos for $300 and honestly they're not the most comfortable! I own Nina shoes and they've always been great, had I known they customize them, I would have ordered them a long time ago!!!! I'm going with your style option...how do they fit? Did you order true to size? I love the idea of colored wedding shoes! It's hot!
They are super comfortable, I actually went to Macy's first to try them on to see what size to order, Macy's carriers the shoe but not in any of the fun colors. I wear a 7.5 and I bought a 7.5 and they fit just right. I love them because they are high but yet still comfy. You will love them, there were soo many other pairs I liked to but only a few came in the apple green. I like the hot pink color and the apple green, everyone will remember a cute pair of colored wedding shoes :)

OMG!!! I have been looking at those in fuchsia. I had been contemplating getting them until I saw yours. I wasn't sure if I wanted colored wedding shoes since my mom is so traditional and thought that wouldn't look good but I have to have them now!!! Great find! Those are stunning!