#1 Billisa

Billisa
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:52 AM

Here is what I ordered:
    Click the image to open in full size.

Here is what I got:
    Click the image to open in full size.

Wrong colour, wrong logo size. When I started a "ticket" to ask for a re-do, they told me:

"Thank you for the image. Please note that we do not guarantee an exact color match. This information is provided to you on our Terms & Conditions. Blue2915 is a light blue color and although it may not have been printed in the same exact shade showed online, it is indeed light blue.

As for the imprint size, note that we are not able to design the image as large as you designed it on the Design Lab. If you look at the samples online for this same item, you will see the approximate imprint size and location.

We apologize for any inconveniences. However, we cannot print any larger than we have and although the imprint color may not be exactly as displayed online, it is a light shade of blue."

Does anyone else have a bad experience with this company? I am not satisfied with this answer, and told them so, but they will not budge and told me to refer to their TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

#2 lara&mike

lara&mike
    • 97 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:05 AM

That is really annoying! I hate when companies have fine print and they expect you to read every bitty detail. When you select your size, the system should not allow it. OR if it does, they should at least contact you prior to see what you want to do about it!! I have no solution, but hope it works out for you. They're still nice, but I know you want what you ordered!

#3 Carie

Carie
      • 65 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:15 AM

We used discount mugs as well and never had a problem!! But then again our print was black and that would be hard to mess up!
        I am really sorry that you had a bad experience; your mugs still look really cute!!

#4 jetsbride

jetsbride
        • 794 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:18 AM

I think your mugs look excellent! I also ordered my mugs from discount mugs and when they sent me a proof and my design could only be 1" x 1" I was a little annoyed but now that I have the mugs I love them! If you are not happy though I would keep telling them until something is done about it.

#5 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
          • 661 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:00 PM

Im sorry to hear about your mugs, but I think they look great. I think more of your guests will probably use them after the wedding in day to day use BECAUSE the logo is smaller. I know I dont use the mug I got from my girlfriends wedding bc it was such a huge logo and picture...it was kinda weird for me to walk around with my girlfriends wedding date on my travel mug. Everyone always asked me if that was from my wedding. So I prefer the small logo.
            Dont fret! They look great still.

#6 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
            • 661 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jetsbride
              I think your mugs look excellent! I also ordered my mugs from discount mugs and when they sent me a proof and my design could only be 1" x 1" I was a little annoyed but now that I have the mugs I love them! If you are not happy though I would keep telling them until something is done about it.
              27 days!! Your wedding is fast approaching!!! Are you all set?
              You must be getting so excited!!! Cant wait to hear how it went....good luck and have fun!

#7 Patti

Patti
              • 555 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

I agree that they look good. I know it's not what you wanted but you're guests will never know and will appreciate having them. Good luck with your wedding. It's coming up real soon. I look forward to seeing your pictures and review when you return.

#8 jetsbride

jetsbride
                • 794 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:18 PM

I agree with jennybell1 that it will be used more after the wedding because of the smaller logo.

Jennybell1 - Thanks!! I am getting very excited!! I have minor things to do and if they don't get done then it wouldn't be the end of the world!

#9 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,569 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:21 PM

There have been similar threads about this company with similar complaints about the print area.

#10 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:21 PM

Ok, the final product isn't BAD, but it's clearly not what you ordered. I'd be pissed to. Especially since they didn't tell you that there would be a difference between what you ordered and what they could provide!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users