Sign in to follow this  
SuzG

Hi :)

Hi, my name is Suzanne. We are planning to get married Jan. 16th in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale on the beach. We were planning to use elegantfloridabeachweddings.com Does anyone know anything about this company? They can be hard to get a hold of and that makes me kind of nervous.

welcome,happy dw planning.do a search on here for them then you will find any other threads with them on if there are any.can you read any reviews on the internet?

Hi Suzanne! Welcome to the forum. I love Miami, but we're doing Key West for the wedding. You'll find a lot of great info & advice here. Like the other poster said, do a search for them here. Happy Planning!

Congratulations, Suzanne. Unfortunately I don't know anything about them, but I agree that you can do a search and probably find some reviews. Good luck and happy planning.

Congratulations!! Happy planning!

Miami in January will feel gorgeous coming from the north. Hope you have a great time. January will be here before you know it!

Hi and welcome ashore BDW fellow Canuck!

I don't think I have come across that website when I was looking up Florida as a possible wedding location....but I am sure someone on this site might have! Happy planning and welcome again!