Couples Negril Resort Review (non-wedding)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Prettyhazardous

• 712 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:04 AM

Wow Maureen. I so wanted to do Sandals but now I'm going to check out the Couples Negril website as well. I need a TA already, making my honeymoon decision is hard work.

#2 Flasong

• 340 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:40 AM

Wow thats great info. After visiting Couples San Souci this year, we may have to go to Couples Negril next lol. My supervisor will be happy when I tell him about your review because he will be there the same time we are at CSS.

#3 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:12 PM

Great review, Maureen! We stayed at RPTB next door to CN in April. We walked down the beach a few times past CN and were curious to see what it was all about. We met a couple on an excursion that were staying at CN and they couldn't say enough good stuff about it. Sounds and looks pretty awesome! I've been looking at staying at a Sandals in Jamaica next year, but CN has always been in the back of my mind. We loved Bloody Bay sooooo much.

#4 Marnie&Peter

• 302 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

We went there for our honeymoon and LOVED IT. THe service is really outstanding and everything was so relaxed. We got married at the Riu in Ocho Rios where it was also really nice, but also a lot busier..It was nice to honeymoon at Couples.

#5 shyk3

• 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:42 PM

Thanks for the great info! Our wedding is booked at this resort in February 2010, so it's great to see a review like this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users