Sign in to follow this  
Danielle327

Resorts with Beach Reception?

Hi All,

I was wondering if there are any other resorts that do a beach reception other than the Paradisus. I am in love with the photos from Paradisus but cost for my guests is important to me and I think it is a little to high.

Does anyone know of any resorts that do beach receptions?

TIA!

Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhbride View Post
dreams punta cana too.

DPC seems to be one of the more reasonably priced, simply because they include more in their packages than some other resorts (i.e. open bar).

Grand Palladium also has the option of dinner in one of the a la cartes (included in the wedding package or you can have exclusivity of the restaurant for $1000), followed by a private beach party... the cost to have a private bar/bartender on the beach is then $9/person.

The Majestic resorts offer them too. PPP is $65 usd plus alcohol. I might be switching to having my ceremony and reception at the Jelly Fish restaurant in punta cana. It is gorgeous and then you can stay wherever you want!! it is right next to the Melia Caribe Tropical. I've been talking to the wedding co ordinator who is amazing! They have meal plans from 35 -65 usd a person, plus alcohol. And, they dont charge extra for beach setup...just a tent for $125 i think. Jellyfish Restaurant | Bavaro, Punta Cana | Restaurant, Bar, Lounge, Weddings, Events I would def. check it out!

Has anyone done a beach recpetion at Dreams La Romana I know that you can have them there and Tiara has sent me the price list it ranges from 40-50 pp plus 3/pp for alcohol so I thought it was pretty good price wise but just wondering how the set up works?