Resorts with Beach Reception?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Danielle327

• 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:50 PM

Hi All,

I was wondering if there are any other resorts that do a beach reception other than the Paradisus. I am in love with the photos from Paradisus but cost for my guests is important to me and I think it is a little to high.

Does anyone know of any resorts that do beach receptions?

#2 Boston Bride 2009

Boston Bride 2009
    • 268 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:10 PM

Excellence does beach receptions but I think cost for your guests will probably be about the same.

#3 beachbum

• 351 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:38 PM

Grand Palladium does them too, the cost is $60/head. There is more info in the GP thread if you are interested.

#4 tlcmd

• 20 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:24 AM

Dreams Palm Beach offers them too!

#5 rdhbride

• 313 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:24 PM

dreams punta cana too.

#6 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by rdhbride
              dreams punta cana too.

DPC seems to be one of the more reasonably priced, simply because they include more in their packages than some other resorts (i.e. open bar).
              Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#7 Ottawa Bride

Ottawa Bride
              • 37 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:58 AM

Grand Palladium also has the option of dinner in one of the a la cartes (included in the wedding package or you can have exclusivity of the restaurant for $1000), followed by a private beach party... the cost to have a private bar/bartender on the beach is then $9/person.

#8 foxytv

• VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:39 PM

Which Paradisus resort have you priced? Our PPC beach reception was very reasonable and fantastic.

#9 lara&mike

• 97 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:02 PM

The Majestic resorts offer them too. PPP is $65 usd plus alcohol. I might be switching to having my ceremony and reception at the Jelly Fish restaurant in punta cana. It is gorgeous and then you can stay wherever you want!! it is right next to the Melia Caribe Tropical. I've been talking to the wedding co ordinator who is amazing! They have meal plans from 35 -65 usd a person, plus alcohol. And, they dont charge extra for beach setup...just a tent for $125 i think. Jellyfish Restaurant | Bavaro, Punta Cana | Restaurant, Bar, Lounge, Weddings, Events I would def. check it out!

#10 nicole8

• 83 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:06 AM

Has anyone done a beach recpetion at Dreams La Romana I know that you can have them there and Tiara has sent me the price list it ranges from 40-50 pp plus 3/pp for alcohol so I thought it was pretty good price wise but just wondering how the set up works?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users