Jump to content

Photo

Some people have no shame.


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 amyh

amyh

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

    Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:55 PM

    Sorry ladies but, I just got a call from my mom saying that someone broke into her car… while it was in our driveway!!! We have a semi private driveway since our home is the only house in our neighborhood which is little elevated, so it’s a small hill type of driveway (if that makes any sense). All they took were cosmetics and small electronics, but the point is how desperate can someone be to break into a car for no reason on someone’s private property!

    Uggh! It pisses me off. Someone broke into our home two years ago and from time to time, we’ve been home when, we feel, people have tried to break in. If there is no car in the drive way, they will park the car then tap on the windows or knock on the door ask for some erroneous person. Hello we’ve lived in that house since I was born and no one, other than our immediate family, ever parks in our driveway.

    We try calling the cops but they never do anything about it. When they broke it, it took them 2 hours to get there! Hello, the station is 5 blocks away!!! Oh, but they try to say that we are not in that jurisdiction! All this in a neighborhood will homes are selling for almost a million!


    okay, thanks for letting me vent J

    #2 Nrvsbride

    Nrvsbride
    • Sr. Member
    • 5,248 posts

      Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:03 PM

      That's disgusting! But I feel your pain. Try this next time:

      Amy: Officer someone just broke into my car and is trespassing on my property.

      Police Officer: Ma'am I'm afraid we don't have jurisdiction even though if I peed from the police station it would land on your magnolias.

      Amy: Perhaps I can explain it in terms that you can understand. If you don't get your donut eating arse over here immediately, you will leave me with no choice but to exercise my second amendment right to bear arms, I will take out my rifle, which I have a registered license for, and I will shoot at the trespasser.

      Police Officer: We'll be right over ma'am.

      #3 amyh

      amyh

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

        Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:07 PM

        Thanks Glenda! you always know how to crack ppl up!

        #4 dragonfly

        dragonfly
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,820 posts

          Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:16 PM

          Sorry Amy, that is really crappy.

          Glenda you are too funny, in Canada we would just politely ask the thief if there is anything we can do to help them with, we would never want to offend them!!!

          Kelly~

          #5 JaimeLynne

          JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

            Posted 29 June 2007 - 02:04 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
            That's disgusting! But I feel your pain. Try this next time:

            Amy: Officer someone just broke into my car and is trespassing on my property.

            Police Officer: Ma'am I'm afraid we don't have jurisdiction even though if I peed from the police station it would land on your magnolias.

            Amy: Perhaps I can explain it in terms that you can understand. If you don't get your donut eating arse over here immediately, you will leave me with no choice but to exercise my second amendment right to bear arms, I will take out my rifle, which I have a registered license for, and I will shoot at the trespasser.

            Police Officer: We'll be right over ma'am.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by dragonfly
            Sorry Amy, that is really crappy.

            Glenda you are too funny, in Canada we would just politely ask the thief if there is anything we can do to help them with, we would never want to offend them!!!

            Kelly~
            Y'all crack me up.

            In Texas, I think they'd just go ahead and bring out the guns.

            ~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

            We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

            We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


            #6 Jessica

            Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

              Posted 29 June 2007 - 02:16 PM

              That's nuts!

              But... who steals cosmetics? That's kinda gross. I mean I'm sure your mom has great hygiene and everything... but honestly, what the hell are you going to do with used cosmetics?! Use them? Ewww.

              #7 TATrisha

              TATrisha

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 12,377 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 11, 2008
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principle Akumal
              • LocationWisconsin

              Posted 29 June 2007 - 02:39 PM

              My brother-in-law's parents actually had a situation like that too. Their daughter is a nurse so she was going to work at like 3 am and noticed her dad's truck door was open... in his driveway. She went to shut it and got quite a surprise when she looked in the window! Stupid punk kid who I went to school with. It was fun. I embarrassed the crap out of him!

              ~Trisha~

              Destination Wedding Photographer & Travel Agent
              www.faberphotography.com - My latest destination wedding photos can be found HERE

              Disney Specialist  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

               
              Looking for a travel agent that KNOWS DISNEY?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
               
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)   |  AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  |  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner   |   Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


              #8 ajncooter

              ajncooter
              • Member
              • 983 posts

                Posted 29 June 2007 - 02:58 PM

                thats crazy! im so sorry!

                #9 amyh

                amyh

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

                  Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:15 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                  That's nuts!

                  But... who steals cosmetics? That's kinda gross. I mean I'm sure your mom has great hygiene and everything... but honestly, what the hell are you going to do with used cosmetics?! Use them? Ewww.
                  I know what you mean! Thats what I mean by not having any shame, I mean why? There was nothing in the car that was valuable! I swear GET A JOB if you can't afford to buy your own make-up!!@!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tlseege
                  My brother-in-law's parents actually had a situation like that too. Their daughter is a nurse so she was going to work at like 3 am and noticed her dad's truck door was open... in his driveway. She went to shut it and got quite a surprise when she looked in the window! Stupid punk kid who I went to school with. It was fun. I embarrassed the crap out of him!
                  Oh, I'm sure its some punk kid in the neigborhood. Last time the broke in, it was summer time too. Haven't kids ever heard about going to the Movies!!

                  #10 dragonfly

                  dragonfly
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,820 posts

                    Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:18 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amyh
                    Oh, I'm sure its some punk kid in the neigborhood. Last time the broke in, it was summer time too. Haven't kids ever heard about going to the Movies!!
                    Come on be understanding they need to steal the money to get to the movies!! LOL

                    Kelly~




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users