Photo

Great sunset cruise vendor in Montego Bay

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Leez309

Leez309
  • 186 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:15 AM

This sounds like a great idea. Thanks for the info.

#22 jj8442

jj8442
    • 5 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:08 PM

Thanks for the info. I will look into this as an alternative to a traditional reception.

#23 Mookiie21

Mookiie21
      • 44 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

Thanks for the info! This looks like a great idea to incorporate for guests.

#24 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
        • 235 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:14 AM

That sounds like an amazing price for the value. I will definitely check them out!

#25 amyandjeroen

amyandjeroen
          • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:30 AM

Thanks for lending a hand in finding a sunset cruise company that doesn't charge an arm and a leg! While prices seem to have gone up a tiny bit in the last few years, in comparison to many other cruise operators I have looked into, this is a steal! I just contacted Denise and not only was she friendly, but she got back to me within a few hours of my inquiry. 

For 50 people, I was quoted: 

Cost is $50.00 per person
            inclusive of round trip transfer
            Local Bar of Beer, Rum Punch, Fruit Punch, Sodas and Water
            Snorkeling and Swimming
            Music to Dance or Relax to.
            Deposit of 50% to confirm...Balance Due 1 week in advance.

While I think my fiancee and I are going to go ahead with this company, I would love to hear from any of you have booked and sailed with them! Thanks so much! 

#26 agarcia71413

agarcia71413
            • 10 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

Hi AMYANDJEROEN, Did you book the cruise? I am looking to do this too. When is your wedding? I am wondering how far in advance i should reserve this.

Thanks,

Annie

#27 semisweet

semisweet
              • 30 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

Wow, thank you so much! I've been looking for some activities to organize for our guests, but when i looked at getting a catamaran I was told it would cost double what this company is charging! I'll email Denise tonight. Thanks again!

-Samina

#28 MontegoKate

MontegoKate
                • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

I wanted to add a more recent review of Jamaica Watersports (the company with the catamaran Freestyle) for anyone considering booking a tour.  I booked a private charter with Jamaica Watersports to take my 24 wedding guests on a snorkel/sail tour in November 2012.  I was looking for an activity that all my guests could do together and I loved that I was able to book a private tour with Jamaica Watersports.  I worked with Denise to book the tour and finalize the details and I found her to be very easy to work with and prompt to reply to my e-mails.  Once I arrived in Jamaica, she even called my hotel room to confirm the last minute details with me.  Denise arranged for a shuttle bus to pick my group up from the lobby of the resort we stayed at and the morning of the tour, the bus was right on time…actually it was even a bit early!   The tour was delivered exactly as I had arranged with Denise and included a stop for snorkeling and a sail.  We had to make one change because we couldn’t stop at Margaritaville since it was closed due to damage from the hurricane, but we went for an extended sail to make up for this.  I have no complaints and my group had lots of fun on this tour! 

#29 Laura2013

Laura2013
                  • 177 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by MontegoKate 

I wanted to add a more recent review of Jamaica Watersports (the company with the catamaran Freestyle) for anyone considering booking a tour.  I booked a private charter with Jamaica Watersports to take my 24 wedding guests on a snorkel/sail tour in November 2012.  I was looking for an activity that all my guests could do together and I loved that I was able to book a private tour with Jamaica Watersports.  I worked with Denise to book the tour and finalize the details and I found her to be very easy to work with and prompt to reply to my e-mails.  Once I arrived in Jamaica, she even called my hotel room to confirm the last minute details with me.  Denise arranged for a shuttle bus to pick my group up from the lobby of the resort we stayed at and the morning of the tour, the bus was right on time…actually it was even a bit early!   The tour was delivered exactly as I had arranged with Denise and included a stop for snorkeling and a sail.  We had to make one change because we couldn’t stop at Margaritaville since it was closed due to damage from the hurricane, but we went for an extended sail to make up for this.  I have no complaints and my group had lots of fun on this tour! 

Thanks so much for posting this. I have a tour booked with them for the day after my wedding for our 31 guests (I am hoping they all want to go anyway). So far Denise has been great to work with. Your comments definitely make me feel happy about my choice. Thanks!

#30 MontegoKate

MontegoKate
                    • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Laura2013 View Post

Thanks so much for posting this. I have a tour booked with them for the day after my wedding for our 31 guests (I am hoping they all want to go anyway). So far Denise has been great to work with. Your comments definitely make me feel happy about my choice. Thanks!

Glad I could help!  In the days leading up to the tour I started to worry that it would end up being a disaster somehow and all my guests would end up hating me for booking it (I admit that was probably a bit extreme, but it seemed like a legitamite concern at the time with all the pre-wedding stress piling up...ha ha!)  But the tour turned out great!  Hopefully you won't stress as much as I did! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users