Sarah C's STDs

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:42 AM

Those are awesome Sarah, you can tell you put alot of love into it and I'm sure the people who receive them will enjoy them. Plus after the wedding you can update the pic with a wedding picture. Very nice.

#22 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:45 AM

That was the plan- they could put one of us and one of them, or whatever they want in the frame. Or, if they throw them away, they were cheap so who cares~!

#23 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:23 PM

How did i miss this thread?

Sarah, these are FANTASTIC! and i am so impressed with you...you work a ton and still had time to make these...YOU

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:25 PM

lol- not as much as you sweetie!
        That's why they took me FOREVER! In fact, when I posted this two days ago I was so excited because they were all done. Well...I forgot what a PITA is was going to be to mail them (padded mailers with bubble wrap). I'm still working on that now, hopefully all will be out tomorrow.

#25 SASSYGIRL

• 1,188 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 08:05 PM

from one Sarah to another... AWESOME JOB!!!!
          I know your guest will love these forever! Won't it be cool to see your picture nicely displayed at your friends and familys homes for years to come! Again, TERRIFIC WORK!
          Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08

#26 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 08:10 PM

Thanks Sarah- you were my inspiration with your beautiful engraved picture frame. My budget wouldn't allow my to do 30 nice engraved frames though, so I had to compromise with the embossing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users