I finally have my STD's done! Now I just have to address and mail these babies and we'll be all set...whew! That was a lot of work! Here they arewoot2.gif

Here is the picture frame:

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the front of the card:

Here is a shot of the card when opened:

Sorry the lighting isn't the greatest. It's a really gloomy day right now, so it's difficult to get a good shot with natural OR artificial lighting.

The palm tree is a stamp, and the silver writing under the palm tree in the picture frame is done with an embossing pen. I stamp the tree, write the words, then sprinkle embossing powder on all of it and apply the heat gun.

Sarah they're amazing!! You did such a great job!! How many of these did you have to do??

I did 55 total. There are only 30 frames because we are just sending those (along with the card) to the family and close friends. The other 25 are for coworkers, etc who we just want to receive a courtesy invitation since they hear us talking about it all the time!

Wow i'm very impressed!! Your hard work was well worth it because they look great!!

Thanks very much! Halfway through these I wanted to quit because they were so much work, but now that they're done I'm glad I stuck with it.

I forgot- I'm putting our STD magnets in with the cards too.

Also, the paper on the inside is a really pretty vellum with a silver shimmer to it. It kinda goes along with the silver frame and silver embossing, but you can't see it in the picshissyfit.gif