Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:08 AM
so it looks like we are moving up the date tooooooo this DECEMBER.
i wish i could say i was the first to post this type of thing.....but FI's company just went under! GRAND!
we are pricing a few things to do something in town, but i am still holding on to the DW!! other than the courthouse - i STILL feel it will be cheaper. i will let you know if i prevail or not! hahahahaha.
i know it will all work out in the end but just had to post.
love you guys!!
Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:20 AM
I think you should still shoot for the DW- aside from being a cheaper wedding, it's also a built-in honeymoon and job or no job you cannot skip the honeymoon so this is clearly the best way to go
Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:43 AM
Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:20 PM
Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:04 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users