Show off your veil!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Lara

• 179 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:30 PM

Hey ladies,

I'm making the final decision about my veil very very soon, and thought it'd be nice to see everyone else's! I'm deciding between 2 different birdcage veils (as an aside, I wear my hair short in an asymmetrical bob and I love how birdcage veils look with short hair!) and can't wait to finally decide and order mine!

Here are the ones I'm deciding between:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

As you can see, they're similar. I absolutely adore both of them, though, and can't decide! What do you think?

Post pics of your veil or veils you're deciding between!

#2 flipflop.tee

• 519 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:46 PM

Wow they both look amazing and totally agree they look hot on short hair...unfortunatly they probably would look terrible on me! Anyways the fist one is amazing and I just adore the single large feather..just stunning! My vote is on the first one for sure! Good luck!

#3 flipflop.tee

• 519 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:49 PM

Oh and once I get a veil I will definalty post a pic :) p.s. I wanna see some pics of girls with their hair half up w/ a flower and a veil (cause thats what I plan on doing)

#4 sjmacphe

• 291 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:49 PM

I agree, I like the first one the best - I think it's because I like the shape of it better, it's just a little more elegant but I think they are both really pretty!

#5 ChristinaP

• 365 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:55 PM

I like the first one too because of the feather. I like the second one because of how the netting (correct word?) is shaped and kind of bunched. They are both beautiful though. Can't wiat to see pictures of you in them.

#6 Peachy~Girl

• 173 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:11 PM

Love them both! I plan on wearing a birdcage veil. I also like the 1st one better bc of the flower and feather but like the netting part on the 2nd one lol

#7 bride2010

• 424 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:21 PM

I think I may be outnumbered here, but I liked #2 better...LOL I thought they were both beautiful, but I guess it just comes down to personal preference. I do agree that the bird cage would look hot on a short haircut. Make sure you post a pic of the veil on you once you decide!
                26 Booked + Bride & Groom
                "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#8 Melidell

• 1,091 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:38 PM

I've got to go with number two as well, although both are stunning. I just like the arrangement of the feathers on two a lot. You couldn't go wrong with either, honestly.
                  Loving married life!

#9 azulskies

• 1,131 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:13 PM

I also love the 2nd one. I love the flower and the netting..it's gorgeous! I wish I could pull that off!

#10 juliepfeif

• 286 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:50 PM

Both of them are fabulous, but I'm leaning to #2. It's totally subjective, so whatever you think is best will be best!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users