Photo

Back from our amazing wedding at the melia cabo real!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 baj

baj
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

beautiful pics, congrat's & thanks for sharing

#32 Sylvie143

Sylvie143
    • 181 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:40 PM

OMG Sita, you looked AMAZING, I loved your hair and dress! So pretty! Congrats!

#33 vdaybride

vdaybride
      • 1,412 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:04 AM

congrats! you looked so happy.
        Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#34 jschleff

jschleff
        • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:13 PM

Hi Sita!

I am a Melia bride-to-be! My fiance and I are getting married next April and would love any advice you can offer! We are just finalizing the room block with Vanessa now! If you wouldn't mind I would love your must-dos, can do w/out, your favorite things, etc! Jana.Schleff@gmail.com

Thanks!!!!!

#35 aegreen17

aegreen17
          • 23 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by sita 

So I literally just flew back home last night, but I already wanted to share with any potential Cabo brides that our wedding at the Melia Cabo Real was nothing but AMAZING!!! We literally had zero snags, no disasters, (other than a mini-hurricane the day before our wedding!) and the wedding of our dreams. I will do a full review soon, but if anyone is interested in specifics I am happy to share! I know there aren't many Melia brides, but let me just say we were extremely impressed with the service, staff, food, location, and wouldn't change a thing if we had to do it over again. Hope I can help since this forum has been so helpful for me :-)
            Just a few teaser pics from our talented friend and photographer;
            taryn kent photography
            Thanks everybody!
            Sita

Sita,

I can see that your wedding was a while ago, but I am new to this forum and am thinking about getting married at the Melia Cabo Real.  Do you have any advice or information that would be helpful to me.  I looked at your pictures, beautiful!!  Is the set up that you had what is included in the free "Melia Wedding"?

Did you just do a symbolic ceremony so you didnt have to do bloodwork and everything there?

Anything else I should know?

Thanks,

Aubrey

#36 pinayflava

pinayflava
            • 193 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by aegreen17 

Sita,

I can see that your wedding was a while ago, but I am new to this forum and am thinking about getting married at the Melia Cabo Real.  Do you have any advice or information that would be helpful to me.  I looked at your pictures, beautiful!!  Is the set up that you had what is included in the free "Melia Wedding"?

Did you just do a symbolic ceremony so you didnt have to do bloodwork and everything there?

Anything else I should know?

Thanks,

Aubrey

I have talked to her before and she told me that it was the tropical fairytale wedding package which is the same package I am getting but anything over 24 persons is an additional $45 per plate plus cost of open bar

#37 KSPrincess

KSPrincess
              • 83 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:45 AM

thanks for the quick review!

~*Ben's Babe*~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users