Jump to content

Photo

May 2010 Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#671 dianep

dianep
  • Member
  • 532 posts

    Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:04 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lady_Di
    Now I can say my wedding is NEXT MONTH! I seriously need to start finishing up stuff! The luggage came in Sat and they look great! Time to start packing! I need to buy new clothes for the summer...oh so many things to do.
    i hadn't thought of that yet - i'm still saying it's 6 weeks away, but "next month" sounds even closer! aaaaahhh, soooo stinkin' much to do!!
    http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
    and happily ever after begins...


    wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

    #672 Lady_Di

    Lady_Di
    • Sr. Member
    • 5,078 posts

      Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:05 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by dianep
      i hadn't thought of that yet - i'm still saying it's 6 weeks away, but "next month" sounds even closer! aaaaahhh, soooo stinkin' much to do!!
      Where did time go?? It was July when I booked The Royal. Oh yeah, it's almost 4 weeks for you!

      #673 dianep

      dianep
      • Member
      • 532 posts

        Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:28 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lady_Di
        Where did time go?? It was July when I booked The Royal. Oh yeah, it's almost 4 weeks for you!
        no, no, i still have almost 6 weeks! and i need every last day. still need to plan the ceremony (not at all started yet), figure out who's doing the legal part before we leave (likely my mom, who's a licensed pastor), plan the AHR - oh, and we want to build a deck before the AHR since we're having it in our backyard and don't have a deck yet. just a few small things! :) honestly, though? i'm having a ton of fun with it!
        http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
        and happily ever after begins...


        wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

        #674 KittenHeart

        KittenHeart
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,103 posts

          Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:27 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by caligirl1282
          KittenHeart, are you getting alterations at Marilynns? they sent me to Panache in Beverly Hills, their new sister store because I guess the seamstress there is amazing for drastic dress changes. Its literally sooooo different. Everyone in the store couldnt believe it was the same dress. But now my mom is insisting I wear a veil for at least teh ceremony. I need to find a cheap veil fast and so far have had zero luck!
          Yeah I am! My alterations are just taking it in though, it's just too big, nothing major at all. They still charged me a pretty penny for it!
          Wow, I can't wait to see it!!

          I bought my veil on Etsy... it's not typical it's a tulle cage veil but someone could make whatever you need and probably rush it to you! It's definitely hard not trying it on first.

          #675 KarenM

          KarenM
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,920 posts

            Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:29 AM

            yikes! Next month!! At least it's the very end of the month for me :) There's a lot of little details to work on and we need to work out the ceremony & music for reception. Also still need to find something for FI's sis to do. Also need to get a bag together by 4/15 to give FI's brother to take with him (they're coming to visit).
            Last night I cut out our bag tags & tied them on the OOT bags.

            Bought my legal day dress Friday though!! (not wearing a belt)
            Click the image to open in full size.

            Women's dresses - solids & textures - Ribbon cut-wave dress - J.Crew

            #676 KittenHeart

            KittenHeart
            • Sr. Member
            • 3,103 posts

              Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:30 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lady_Di
              Now I can say my wedding is NEXT MONTH! I seriously need to start finishing up stuff! The luggage came in Sat and they look great! Time to start packing! I need to buy new clothes for the summer...oh so many things to do.
              Oh wow, that was fast for the luggage! Glad it looks great :)

              You still have until the end of May, I'm jealous! This Thursday will be 30 days until my wedding and 25 until I leave!!!

              #677 Lady_Di

              Lady_Di
              • Sr. Member
              • 5,078 posts

                Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:46 AM

                Karen, we're date twins! I'm glad I have two full months!!

                Amy, eeek, it's getting so close. I can't wait to see pictures of your wedding!

                Caligirl, good luck and hope you get your dream job!!

                #678 KittenHeart

                KittenHeart
                • Sr. Member
                • 3,103 posts

                  Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:58 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KarenM
                  yikes! Next month!! At least it's the very end of the month for me :) There's a lot of little details to work on and we need to work out the ceremony & music for reception. Also still need to find something for FI's sis to do. Also need to get a bag together by 4/15 to give FI's brother to take with him (they're coming to visit).
                  Last night I cut out our bag tags & tied them on the OOT bags.

                  Bought my legal day dress Friday though!! (not wearing a belt)
                  Click the image to open in full size.

                  Women's dresses - solids & textures - Ribbon cut-wave dress - J.Crew
                  KAREN!! LOL I just bought this same exact dress for my legal day and received it on Friday. Good taste girl!!!

                  #679 finleys7

                  finleys7
                  • Member
                  • 703 posts

                    Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:08 PM

                    Wow...I miss a few days and it's a lot to catch up on ladies.

                    To all new...WELCOME!!!!

                    Karen, love the shoes idea and you are too creative...LOVE IT! and the first aid kit is great!
                    And OMG the dress is great!!!! so exciting.

                    Amy, awesome about Vegas you must be so excited. I want to be a guest to get the pre-bag and OOT bag. =) Very generous of you!!!

                    We finally took out the summer clothes and started trying things on yesterday. Went to Michael's over the weekend and bought all the items to make the program fans and bag tags, and favor tags. We didn't find favors mesh bags big enough. One was too small and of course the other too big...but we'll keep looking.

                    We started our "Do Not Play List" for the DJ and listing out the Dinner/Dance/Special Songs (Father/Daughter, Mother/Son, Cake cutting) and I'll type that up =)

                    Also finished the seating chart and thank god that was EASY....no hassle there really.

                    I have 12 and 1/2 work days left and 3 weeks till we leave. Bachelorette Party this weekend!!!! Woo Hoo!!!
                    Shannon

                    YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                    Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

                    #680 JT3

                    JT3
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 443 posts

                      Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:33 PM

                      WOW... you are right so much to catch up on... Everyone is busy now ...

                      Good Luck ladies during this crunch time....:)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users