Jump to content

Photo

May 2010 Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#1401 KarenM

KarenM
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,920 posts

    Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:28 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MDLady
    Awesome pictures!!!!!
    Just read your review MD - I'm so sorry that the Hyatt so completely screwed up for your wedding! I can't even believe how laissez faire they seemed and that they just totally dropped the ball! Just unacceptable. Was there anyone you could talk to, to get some kind of credit or discount on any of it? You might've mentioned it in the review & I apologize if I missed it!
    If nothing else, your honest review will definitely help steer future brides away from the Hyatt, which is good. They don't deserve the business!

    #1402 KittenHeart

    KittenHeart
    • Sr. Member
    • 3,103 posts

      Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:53 PM

      Magalie - I think I commented on your thread for your wedding photos but...

      LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Your pictures are truly STUNNING, you looked gorgeous and I love your DH's hat, looks perfect on him!

      Your resort and wedding was picture perfect, I would absolutely want your wedding, looks amazing!!

      #1403 mlabbe

      mlabbe
      • Member
      • 784 posts

        Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:35 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by KittenHeart
        Magalie - I think I commented on your thread for your wedding photos but...

        LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Your pictures are truly STUNNING, you looked gorgeous and I love your DH's hat, looks perfect on him!

        Your resort and wedding was picture perfect, I would absolutely want your wedding, looks amazing!!
        Haha, thank you! Yours was pretty freakin' awesome as well!

        #1404 finleys7

        finleys7
        • Member
        • 703 posts

          Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:49 PM

          So my husband is home today and FedEx delivered the photos and I think the video...but I won't let him look at it until I get home. This day is just dragging on...I want to see my pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Shannon

          YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
          Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

          #1405 MDLady

          MDLady
          • Jr. Member
          • 433 posts

            Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:06 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by KarenM
            Just read your review MD - I'm so sorry that the Hyatt so completely screwed up for your wedding! I can't even believe how laissez faire they seemed and that they just totally dropped the ball! Just unacceptable. Was there anyone you could talk to, to get some kind of credit or discount on any of it? You might've mentioned it in the review & I apologize if I missed it!
            If nothing else, your honest review will definitely help steer future brides away from the Hyatt, which is good. They don't deserve the business!
            Trust me, I couldn't believe it either! I did so much research upfront about resorts and expected nothing but the best from them. I just couldn't believe or understand why there were so many mistakes. They do only 1 wedding per day so it's not like they were busy with anyone else. I really just don't get it.

            And yes, we got them to drop the cost quite a bit because we were both so disappointed. I would have been more than happy to pay the full price and have things go smoothly. They accepted responsibility and said that they did not deserve to get paid for certain things but also said that it was "bad luck" which really ticked me off. The fact that we had to deal with all of this and negotiate charges with them during our honeymoon was the worst part and if I were them, I would have done much more to make it up to us for screwing it up than just reducing charges. Oh well.

            #1406 KittenHeart

            KittenHeart
            • Sr. Member
            • 3,103 posts

              Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:54 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by finleys7
              So my husband is home today and FedEx delivered the photos and I think the video...but I won't let him look at it until I get home. This day is just dragging on...I want to see my pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              How exciting!!! I would be going crazy!

              Can't WAIT to see some :)

              #1407 KarenM

              KarenM
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,920 posts

                Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:26 PM

                MD - I hear you; it sucks that they chalked it up to "bad luck" rather than do more to make it up to you! Way to shirk responsibility. But I'm glad they at least discounted some things for you.


                Shannon! That's so super exciting!! Can't wait to hear about you guys getting to look through them all and, of course, to SEE!! :)

                #1408 finleys7

                finleys7
                • Member
                • 703 posts

                  Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:43 PM

                  Okay girls, I posted some =)

                  http://bestdestinati....cs-some-60633/
                  Shannon

                  YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                  Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

                  #1409 KittenHeart

                  KittenHeart
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 3,103 posts

                    Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:57 PM

                    LOVE them Shannon!!! Gorgeous colors and setting not to mention a gorgeous bride! Love the back of your dress too. :)

                    #1410 KarenM

                    KarenM
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,920 posts

                      Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:38 PM

                      Shannon, they're all wonderful!! I love how vibrant all of the aqua is, so pretty in the pics!

                      Amy, your legal day is coming right up! Exciting to have a whole month+ of wedding!! When do you guys head to Vegas?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users