JaimeandBrandon
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 04:09 PM

Thanks Christie!! You're so sweet! :-)

#32 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
    • 381 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 04:22 PM

I Love the postcards - and the stamps are adorable! No one will even notice the size! I'm actually meeting with Ginger Tuesday (she lives 30 min from my office - lucky me!), so she can get started on all our stationary - It's good to know you're so happy with her work!

#33 abbyroldan@yahoo.com

abbyroldan@yahoo.com
      • 62 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:29 PM

that's awesome...i wish i had waited to do mine because yours looks great!
        Ms. Abby

#34 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
        • 370 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:17 PM

Thank you ladies! I just sent them out last week and we're already getting compliments! My Grandpa however wanted to know why I was sending my invites out a year in advance... had to explain the whole save the date concept to him. :-)

#35 classadiva

classadiva
          • 685 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:19 PM

I must thank you for this post. When I first saw it...I fell in love with these postcards. The site however said that they were sold out and could not be ordered at this time. Well, last night, I was showing my FI one of my final choices for a STD card and told him that he just had to see these STD's that unfortunately, were not available...yours. When we clicked on the link to Ginger's site...lo and behold there was ONE order available!! I could not believe it.

Let me tell you...I placed my deposit with a quickness!! I am sooo happy!! I can't wait for Ginger to contact me and get started on my STD cards. My FI loves them too.

BTW...did you order the envelopes too? They look stunning too. We are thinking of just getting the postcards and having Ginger type in the addresses. We also want to steal your idea for the stamps from zazzle. Again...thank you!!

#36 classadiva

classadiva
            • 685 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:24 PM

One more question...I see that you said that even the smallest stamps from Zazzle covered up some parts of the postcard. Did the stamps from stamps.com work better? Thanks.

#37 dallasbride

dallasbride
              • 21 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:29 PM

oohhh I love the vintage look of this postcard. Thanks for posting! We are deciding between this and a boarding pass.

#38 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
                • 370 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:48 PM

classadiva- how exciting! I didn't get the envelopes but I absolutely loved them... FI wanted to but I just couldn't justify putting a postcard in an envelope! I was thinking of maybe using them for the invitations but not sure what we are doing for the invitations yet. I got the smallest stamps from zazzle and stamps.com they are exactly the same size... so both too big. If you want the photo stamps maybe you could work something out with Ginger and maybe you can do an oversized postcard? or if you end up using the envelopes the size wouldn't be a problem! I looked for smaller personalized photo stamps but haven't had any luck. Let me know what you end up doing!

~Jaime

#39 classadiva

classadiva
                  • 685 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:27 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon
                    classadiva- how exciting! I didn't get the envelopes but I absolutely loved them... FI wanted to but I just couldn't justify putting a postcard in an envelope! I was thinking of maybe using them for the invitations but not sure what we are doing for the invitations yet. I got the smallest stamps from zazzle and stamps.com they are exactly the same size... so both too big. If you want the photo stamps maybe you could work something out with Ginger and maybe you can do an oversized postcard? or if you end up using the envelopes the size wouldn't be a problem! I looked for smaller personalized photo stamps but haven't had any luck. Let me know what you end up doing!

~Jaime
                    My brain is working over-time to try to find a way to get those stamps!! LOL

I just love, love, love them!! Alas....it might not be possible. I wonder if the post office has a standard minimum size since both zazzle's and stamps.com's smallest size is the same. I may just have to find some nice...regular stamps....we shall see.

Ginger has already been in contact with me and I am sooooo very excited to see these STD's. I think that we are just going to go with the postcard too...but those envelopes are gorgeous!! I will keep you posted.

#40 becks1581

becks1581
                    • 477 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:33 PM

LOVE the postcards...so many unique details, from the stamps to the cruise ship to the 'Save the Week'. I bet your guests love them...I'll def have to check Ginger out on Etsy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users