Sign in to follow this  
Vallarta_2009

Would you rather game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marryinghimagain View Post
I would rather work at a low paying job that I love. Nothing worse than having to get up and go to a job you hate and have to spend all day there.

If you HAD to make a choice during a catastrophic event, would you save your husband? or would you save your child?
I can see why no one has answered. lol

What kind of question is this? (Just kidding)

Hmm *if* I had a kid, I think I would save the kid. Gosh, this is so hard.

Okay, my turn.

Would you rather have no nose or no ears?

Hmmm... I think I would go with no ears because I could hide it with my hair... yup ms. vain right here!

And I would probably also save my child over my husband...because I would want him to do the same...man that's a hard one.

Ok, now I have to think of a really good one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflop.tee View Post
Oh thats easy..completly hairless I would just wear a wig...new hair style every day lol

I've got a good one would you rather have really bad vericose veins or cellulite legs?
This sucks! I think I'd rather have varicose veins, I could have insurance pay for their removal.

Would you rather toes for fingers or no fingers (this one courtesy of my FI)

hahahahahahha um I guess I would rather have toes for fingers

Would you rather have a lisp or a lazy eye?

** Keep in mind when answering these you can't just say you would do something cause you could get a surgery or do this or that, there would be no remedy for the one you choose, if that makes sense **

I already have a lisp, so I definately wouldnt want a lazy eye too. It's not a bad lisp anymore, but I did have to go to speech therapy when I was a kid. If I partake in too many alcoholic bevvies, it gets worse. Haha.

Would you rather always wear earmuffs or always wear a nose plug? LOL

Id rather wear ear muffs!

would you rather go to a party with everyone you know buck naked for the whole night, or never eat your favorite food ever again in your life?

Patrick dies and mike lived, The cancer was hitting him hard. besides this way we wouldn't have to listen to MJ for a week solid on the radio and all the gratuitous praise that followed.

Would you rather have an all liquid diet or have no teeth (no dentures either)