Scott-Pierre's ROR Review 9.18.09

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jenna in Jamaica
    Great review, and you look beautiful. I am doing poolside reception also and was worried because someone else said it was a waste becuz the beach party was so loud...where you around there on Sat. night. Do you think it would be too loud? thx
    We had our reception on a Friday night, so I can't say for certain how loud the beach party would be. The Sat night that we were there the beach party only lasted an hour before it rained and they moved it to the main stage. There was a show going on the night of our reception and we did not hear a thing. The beach parties take place right underneath the main stage. I wouldn't let the beach party stop you.

#32 AnnaC

• 91 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

OMG I can't believe my mom went to Margaritaville with you! I'm so embarrassed!! She's 47 but doesn't really act like it.

I'm happy you're wedding went great as well. I found Karen in the photoshop very helpful too. Your flowers did look great and matched your BM's dress really well. I was watching your ceremony from the window. Seems like we both used Maxwell during the ceremony too.

#33 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:45 PM

I posted some pics of my poolside reception under the Jamaica thread. I hope these help to give you an idea of how the set up looks.

AnnaC- Your mom was sooo much fun! Don't be embarrassed! She was on that dance floor from the moment we got there until the moment we left! I was peeking at your ceremony too! You looked gorgeous!

#34 DelightfulDani

• 99 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:57 PM

nice review!

#35 ames

• 150 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:19 PM

Great review. Thanks so much.

#36 achoy

• 51 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:07 AM

Sounds like you guys had a blast at the poolside reception!!! I just may do that for mine too!!

#37 hiccups

• 224 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:22 AM

Thanks for the wonderful review!

#38 BeachBride21

• 29 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:33 PM

Great review! We are still deciding but ROR is heavily favored right now... it is difficult to find a bad review!

#39 KGirl99

• 189 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:02 AM

Congratulations! Thanks for the review!

#40 yumyum90

• 183 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:26 AM

Congratulations! Looks like you had a blast! I loved your boquet, very pretty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users