Photo

Scott-Pierre's ROR Review 9.18.09

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 ajlbuaxo

ajlbuaxo
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:50 PM

Congrats and Great review! I am looking into the poolside reception and I think I am going to do it!!!

#12 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:05 PM

Amazing! Congrats on your wedding! Glad your Jamaican flowers worked out in your favour!

#13 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
      • 329 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:33 PM

Hey lady welcome back!! Any pics of the poolside setup??

#14 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
        • 329 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:32 PM

Hey lady welcome back!! Any pics of the poolside setup??

#15 ukbride

ukbride
          • 56 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:36 PM

Congradulations! Thanks for a great review

#16 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
            • 456 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:54 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TA Maureen
              Congratulations! You were a beautiful bride! I am so glad everything went so well.

Lee's was supposed to give one of your family members a cell phone free of charge so that they could contact someone at Lee's at any time. I will have to let Norma know that this did not happen.

That stinks about the Air Jamaica flights and being stuck at HI. Just out of curiosity were they flying to PHL?

Tai Flora does do a great job with flowers so I am glad that worked out after the fiasco you went through!
              Maureen-

They did give them a cell phone but I think there was some miscommunication about it. The phone required a $25 setup fee to turn on. My parents decided not to use it in case they would be charged. I had friends leaving on Saturday with Lee's so my dad just went to the lobby at that time and spoke with the driver. All worked out.

No, the Air jamaica flight was into JFK. It was awful! The way they treat their customers is a shame! There was no advance notice that the flight was cancelled so over 200 people were stuck in MBJ. My husband and I felt awful for our guests!

#17 ChelseaRose

ChelseaRose
              • 139 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 05:11 PM

Thanks for such a thorough review! Your pics were gorgeous and it sounds like you guys had a fantastic time! I'm sorry to hear about Air Jamaica, but I suppose that's the reason you take your TA's advice! Happy to hear the flowers worked out in your favor! Thanks for sharing!!

#18 Flasong

Flasong
                • 340 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:38 PM

thanks for the info about Dunns River..I will talk my photog into going hehe...cant wait to see those pics!!!

#19 ~Debra~

~Debra~
                  • 500 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:46 PM

Congrats!! I'm glad to hear that you had a great time at the RIU and that your day was awesome!! You're a MRS!!!! Yay!!!!

#20 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
                    • 342 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:07 PM

Congratulations!! You looked so happy I am so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to see more pics!
                      One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users