Sign in to follow this  
happy2bme

Ah finally!!

Hello everyone,

After being w/ my man for 9 years, we officially got engaged in May but had not taken the time to even think about a wedding until now. (Heck, it took 9 years to get engaged why rush a good thing...)

We finally decided on Cabo in Oct 2010. I stumbled on this website while researching destination weddings. Am excited to be part of this group as we embark on the planning process.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your long awaited engagment. This forum started out as a Cabo wedding forum, so you came to the right place for planning your wedding. We have several reviews on just about every location/vendor there. Happy planning

It took me 3 months to find a city, 6 months to find a ceremony location and 14 months to find a reception location. Moral of the story is to get someone on the ground that you trust. A two day site visit can save you a year of google time.

Good luck! You will find a ton of information here that will save you a ton of google time.

I agree with Malisa..if you can afford a site visit, I believe that is the way to go. Between research on this site and working with a Travel agent that specializes in destination weddings, you should do just fine! Good luck