why are men so @*&% stupid sometimes?!!?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by bride2b10
    Latest Example: I printed and signed a copy of our contract with our photographers about a week ago. I gave it to my FI asking him to sign it and mail it out. He DID mail it out, but today I receive an email from our photographers asking if BOTH of us can sign the contract :)
    hahah that would be my guy too!!

MEN!!!!! gotta love 'em!

#42 diamondpooch

• 546 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:54 AM

It looks like we all have the same issues with our men!!! I guess this means it's just MEN and no matter how much we wish/try to make them different it's never gonna happen! We end up stressed and for what The sooner we learn men will be men, the better!

#43 bride2b10

• 320 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:26 PM

when i asked him about it he tried to look innocent, grinned, and said "at least it got to them" lol good point!!! one step at a time :)

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

#44 JT3

• 443 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:42 PM

LOL.. Men are just so funny.. But I cant really complian b/c many times I am the flighty one:)

#45 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:17 PM

So this weekend, we went to London (Ontario) for Western Homecoming. We had bought some cool Western gear and had a bunch of cool freebies that I couldn't wait to use...

I ask FI to hold the bag as we're checking out of the hotel, and what do you know?!

The hotel of course can't find it anywhere, everyone in the hotel was there for homecoming, so someone probably grabbed after we left...

But...at least it wasn't something more important like my luggage or something, but still!!! ugh...

#46 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 04:14 PM

lol that's too funny Amy!!

My FI has left his hat in a restaurant in the past luckily it was one that was given to him that I hated! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users