Help! Bridesmaid Gifts!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 jenne

• 278 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:41 AM

I think I am going to get my bridesmaids a terry lounge chair cover that they can use at the resort. Maybe with their names or something on them. I'm also paying for their dresses and their hair and make-up for the wedding day.

#42 DolphinMareDVM

• 26 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:46 AM

Our wedding is a travel theme. Not because we are having a DW but because we've traveled lots of places together. Our STDs were luggage tags, our invitations were passports (each page had specific info for each event, maps, & accomodation), and our seating cards are boarding passes to tables with places we've been instead of numbers. So in keeping with that theme, I bought my girls passport covers (J. Crew is having a sale now for $8 each), travel jewlery pouches, and jewlery for the day of.

I was MOH in a wedding recently and one of the gifts was robes with our names embroidered on them so we could wear them while we were getting ready. We didn't mess our hair up taking them off!

#43 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:43 AM

i bought them their dresses, will pay for their makeup and i got them a sterling silver starfish necklaces.

#44 KGraham27

• 155 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:37 PM

These are all great ideas!

#45 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:44 PM

Gosh there are some great ideas here! I wish I had bookoos of money to spend on my two bridesmaids! I am on the look out for those Lug see through bags (perfect beach bags) on sale and I plan on filling them with some cool things. Thanks for all the ideas ladies.
            Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#46 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:02 PM

Thanks for all the ideas! So far I have purchased:

Monogrammed spa wraps
              custom made wristlet/clutches
              paid for a portion of their dresses
              starfish earrings

i want to get something else...maybe buy their shoes or personalized flasks I'm not sure yet!
              Loving married life! <3

#47 PVBride2010

• 157 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:18 PM

I am getting my BM's a passport cover & some realy cute custom mirrors for their purses, But I think I am going to order these custom painted wine glasses from Etsy!

BRIDESMAIDS 8 glasses by FizzyArtist on Etsy[]=tags&includes[]=title

I think I am addicted to Etsy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users