Photo

Did you see Kayne West at the MTV awards?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 LeNell

LeNell
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:18 AM

He is an A@$hole
    Tristan and Lenell 2010

#32 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by carly
      I like Kanye's music and I've always been a fan of Beyonce, but I never liked Kanye personally. Even before he started acting up at awards shows, I just hate the way he looks. Doesn't he look like a cocky asshole?

And I read somewhere (have no clue where now!) that he said in an article last year that he was going to storm the stage when someone didn't win cuz they deserved it. So he probably had this all planned out. Just like his disheveled appearance and carrying around the liquor bottle. Total publicity stunt. But I don't beleive in the idea that just being talked about is good enough. He has totally turned me off of him and I am not even a fan of Taylor Swift (not against her, I just don't know her).

I like the idea of someone clotheslining his ass.
      Car I agree, I liked his music too. But I thought he looked pissed off all the time, lol, like smile dude, you're on top of the world. Then I noticed he pulls the race card out too often and I think it's getting old to be completely honest. Not to say this incident is or isn't about race but thats why I don't like him, b/c he's just ignorant about it. I might get slammed for that but hey, that's how I feel.

And Taylor's CD is actually really good, I have it. It's cute girlie music.

On a good note, how bad ass was Beyonce's "Single Ladies" performance, omg I LOVED IT! I was trying to do the dance and singing, Joe almost peed himself. My bed time is like 9! (hahahahah, yeah Im a hag) and it was like 930 and I was all wound up after that.

#33 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:26 AM

Hahhaaa, I can see you doing the dance. Wish Joe got that on video!

And I agree about the race card. I think he's an ignorant racist a-hole and wish he would go away.

#34 KimberlyAnne

KimberlyAnne
        • 68 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:33 AM

Pink summed it all up for me....

15 September 2009

Pink is wishing she'd won Talyor Swift's MTV Video Music Award on Sunday night so she could have had a chance to fight Kanye West!

VIDEO: Pink - Funhouse

West shocked the audience when he came onto the stage whilst Swift was making her acceptance speech and shouted, "Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'm gonna let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time."

VIDEO: Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me

Pink and several other stars logged onto Twitter.com during and after the awards and blasted the rapper. Pink tweeted, "Kanye West is the biggest piece of s**t on earth. Quote me." Further insisting that if she'd won the award, Kanye would have been nursing more than just a hangover the next day.

VIDEO: Kanye West - Love Lockdown

She says, "I was there. It was the one time I really, really wished I would've won because I had this amazing Alexander McQueen (designer) purse with brass knuckles on it. Honestly, I don't think it would've happened if I was there (on stage). But Taylor Swift is awesome...I think he's just a waste, he's an idiot, he's a toolbox."

Here's hoping Pink and West are united on stage in the not too distant future. Go Pink!

Pink Wanted To Fight Kanye West At The MTV VMAs! - The Hot Hits!

#35 Krista_H

Krista_H
          • 428 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:00 AM

That's awesome about Pink. I'm not on Twitter, but I saw another great one.

Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill - "We lost damnit. Maybe next year," he wrote. "At least we got to see the worst haircut since 1984 try to steal the spotlight from lovely Taylor Swift."

So I also watched Leno last night. If it was the first time I would totally believe him, MAYBE even the second time, but come on dude...you're not new!!

#36 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
            • 553 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:47 PM

I agree, I wish I didn't like his music, But ya can't help but dance and sign along when you hear it, however he's such a douche!!!

I seriously can't stand the guy at all anymore...And his Leno apperance, please....I don't believe his pityful looks one bit! A$$hole.

#37 candicemarie

candicemarie
              • 271 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amygirl1169
                Taylor handled herself very well. And so did Beyonce for inviting her back up.

I love Kanye's music, but he's just such an a-hole of a person!!! Someone needs to punch him in the throat!
                A woman after my own heart! He definitely deserves a stong punch in the throat!!!!! Man, he's such a total D-bag!!! I really hope the people that surround him make him feel like complete sh!t for what he did to sweet Taylor.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kristaheer
                That's awesome about Pink. I'm not on Twitter, but I saw another great one.

Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill - "We lost damnit. Maybe next year," he wrote. "At least we got to see the worst haircut since 1984 try to steal the spotlight from lovely Taylor Swift."

So I also watched Leno last night. If it was the first time I would totally believe him, MAYBE even the second time, but come on dude...you're not new!!
                HAHAHAHAHA! I love that quote so much!!!

#38 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:05 PM

yeah he is an a** hole

#39 azulskies

azulskies
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:05 PM

Did you guys hear the audio of Obama calling Kanye a jackass?? I love it!
                    Obama Calls Kanye a 'Jackass' -- The Audio | TMZ.com

#40 candicemarie

candicemarie
                    • 271 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by azulskies
                      Did you guys hear the audio of Obama calling Kanye a jackass?? I love it!
                      Obama Calls Kanye a 'Jackass' -- The Audio | TMZ.com
                      OMG! I completely forgot I heard that on the news this morning! (guess I was still 1/2 asleep) Thanks for posting it! That is just greatness!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users