Photo

Vampire Diaries

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 jackobelle

jackobelle
  • 359 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 11:30 PM

I haven't read the books and I doubt I will, too much on my "must read" list. I LOVE the show though...it's like 90210 meets True Blood. My Fiance even watches it with me!

#42 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:23 AM

We haven't talked about this in a while! Anyone still watching?

I know that tonight's episode is the last until March, for sweeps maybe? Haven't watched yet but it's waiting for me on DVR. I heard it was scary!

#43 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:41 AM

I screamed at the end when I found out that the next new epi isn't until March. I hate the CW and their breaks.

Tonights episode was good... scary.... I'm a horror movie freak so it wasn't scary to me, but I don't know if other's would disagree.

I love this show!

#44 Jenn79

Jenn79
        • 625 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:42 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ErinB
          We haven't talked about this in a while! Anyone still watching?

I know that tonight's episode is the last until March, for sweeps maybe? Haven't watched yet but it's waiting for me on DVR. I heard it was scary!
          I'm still watching too, but I still have last week's episode to get caught up on before I get to this week's.

March It won't be back on until March Yuck!!! I have three shows that I follow, this being one of them...oh well, I guess it means I'll have more time to read
          Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
          Review Pictures Pro Pictures
          "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#45 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
          • 1,236 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:30 PM

So it should be starting up again soon right? Is it this week?
            I got addicted to this show in one week. In December they did a little catch-up week and they replayed the first ten episodes in a week (2 a night) and I DVR's them all and both me & my DH watched & loved it (although he will never admit it!)
            I was just coming off of the Twilight series high, So I was a little critical of the first episode, but once I finally stopped comparing it to Twilight and stopped comparing Stephan & Damon to the Cullens, I was hooked.
            I think Stephan would have made a much better Edward in my honest opinion :)
            Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
            My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#46 BlackCherry

BlackCherry
            • 27 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:31 PM

Unfortunately it's not on this week .... SUPER bummed about it!

I think the new episodes start March 25th. I think they under-estimated how popular this show was going to be, and they have't had time to write, film & produce enough episodes for a full season.I think that's why they've taken two very LONG breaks.

I highly recommend the books, they are just as addictive as the show! And don't worry about spoilers, the show has taken some liberties with the story line & characters, I don't really know where the show will go from here!

ps. TEAM DAMON!!! (just had to say that!!!!)
              Please help us win our Wedding Photography by voting for HEATHER & MIKE: BARNYARD BLISS at www.winmywedding.ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users