Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:22 AM

It is Debs.

#22 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:39 AM

SO I tivoed and watched last night and I agree with Yael-kinda boring.
      I did watch the season 1-5 highlight show from 2 weeks ago and that rocked!

#23 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:24 PM

I thought I had my PVR set for this last week, but apparently not!! I will have to just start with this week! I don't really care for the auditions part of it anyway!

#24 autjo

autjo
        • 2,182 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:08 PM

Yea for SYTYCD! I finally watched last weeks and fast forwarded thru most of it. I like Ryan better than his brother Evan, but whats up with the roomie trying out too. Its funny how related all of the dancers seem to be. FI loves the show but would shoot me if I told anyone

#25 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
          • 291 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:54 PM

I meant to post last week after I watched but...I forgot. So, I like watching the auditions because of the interviews that they do with some of the people. I think it gives you a chance to get to know people that may make it to the top 20 and start making the connection with people early so you can pick favs. I thought there were ALOT of contemporary dancers and not many other genres represented on the first show. I loved seeing the tappers, but Cat saying a tapper has never been Top 20 was pissing me off cause Sandra Coulton from season 1 (when they only did top 16) was a tapper and was in the "Top" group, even if it wasn't called the Top 20, I mean obviously if she was top 16, she would have been Top 20 if they had picked 20 so it still counts. Just irritated me.

#26 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:29 AM

So I happened to catch the audition show last night. I'm so excited to see what the hearing impaired girl can do and that crazy-ass b-boy! As for the screamer guy, OMG he was too funny, but man, shut up!!! lol I think this is going to be a good season - at least I'm hoping so!

#27 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:10 AM

It was a good show. I, big softy that I am, cried for the hearing impaired girl and the same sex ballroom boys. They were really good!

I'm excited for Vegas and the Top 20 though!

#28 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:48 AM

I didn't cry Erin, but it was close! lol

#29 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                  • 657 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:57 AM

It was a good show. I went to high school with a bunch of hearing impaired people, but there was this one girl that was just a great dancer. I hope this girl does well. The b-boy was wonderful. He adds a little it more to the show. What about that first act? They were funny, but I know there was no way they were going to make it. Boston should be a really good show!!!
                    Cory & Jennifer
                    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#30 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
                    • 291 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:30 AM

The auditions last night were pretty good, I still haven't seen anyone yet though that has completely blown me away with their audition.

On another note, the show announced yesterday that they have decided to add a third permanent judge and its Adam Shankman!!!!!! So happy, I love Adam. I am not sure if they plan on having a 3 person panel with just these three or if they are going to bump to 4 person with the 3 permanent and 1 guest judge. I'd love to see it stay 3. If Lil C never judges again I will be sooooo happy!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users