Sign in to follow this  
*Karla*

"So You Think You Can Dance" Fall 2009

Hey girls! I'm super excited, SYTYCD is starting up for the fall. Just want to get a thread started for all the dance lovers! Kathy, I am looking forward to your weekly recaps (hopefully you will still do them wink.gif )

I was a tad disappointed in some the routines this summer (not as great as past seasons IMO), but hopefully the fall will be better than ever!

lol I'm hoping that Kathy will do her wonderful recaps as well! Can't wait to watch the show. The canadian version is on right now and I haven't even watched one episode, I've been so busy. I'm hoping to watch this though - I sorta like it better! oops! lol

I'm so excited for tonight! Don't worry, my little Canadian friends if you miss it. The first few episodes are just auditions.

I keep saying that I will catch up on SYTYCD Can but I haven't. Now all my fall shows are starting so it doesn't look good! LOL

yay, so excited for this tonight! Between SYTYCD and ANTM BOTH on Wednesdays, I am going to be a busy gal! Haha, thanks for the recap love ladies, I will recap of course! I just hope that I get a channel that has the US SYTYCD as I like it better too (hehe no worries Lisaloo!)

I'm really excited for the new season. I would have loved to see the summer group tour. I was so glad Jeannine won. She was definitely my favorite. I remember Nigel said something during the last season about how Melissa had caused a lot more ballerinas to try out for this season, so I'm really looking forward to seeing that.