Sign in to follow this  
mellibean

hello im new to the cabo forum

hello i think this my first post.blush2.gif i have been on the mayan riviera post for a while and im rethinking about just going to cabo since its closer to me (i live in los angeles)

can anyone recommend an ai resort adults only in cabo ? if it is a great ai resort but allows kifd that is fine too. but i really want alduts only. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
the only one I can think of is Desire resort in Los Cabos

clothing optional, adults only, couples only, all-inclusive, Desire Resort - Cancun and Los Cabos Mexico

it is an "exotic" resort, clothing optional.

Dreams allows kids but doesn't have that many kids.

Melia and Riu are both AI as well.
thanks but i think i will pass on the clothing optional place. smile43.giflol

so far i checked out dreams and rui on tripadvisor and all i read were mostly bad reviews and saw a lot of pics of dirty rooms, ugg!

and all the rooms looked outdated and no jacuzzis rant.gif hahaha

I've stayed at both the Riu Palace (once) and Dreams (twice) and every room I've had, or any of my guests had, was immaculate. The service is phenomenal at Dreams and all of my guests (including the very picky MIL) loved it! Don't be too scared off by what you read on tripadvisor- I think people only post if they have a bad experience. I was worried too, until I went there- i seriously don't know what those people were smoking...the resort is phenomenal!

When I was doing my site visit back in November, I visited several resorts in Cabo, I have to say Melia is beautiful. It's very modern. I don't remember seeing any kids however there were a lot of Mid to late 20 year olds.