Photo

hello im new to the cabo forum

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 mellibean

mellibean
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:57 PM

hello i think this my first post. i have been on the mayan riviera post for a while and im rethinking about just going to cabo since its closer to me (i live in los angeles)
    can anyone recommend an ai resort adults only in cabo ? if it is a great ai resort but allows kifd that is fine too. but i really want alduts only. thanks

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:03 PM

the only one I can think of is Desire resort in Los Cabos

clothing optional, adults only, couples only, all-inclusive, Desire Resort - Cancun and Los Cabos Mexico

it is an "exotic" resort, clothing optional.

Dreams allows kids but doesn't have that many kids.

Melia and Riu are both AI as well.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:16 PM

welcome!! The only ones I know are dreams and RUI and I have heard of that clothing optional one..Tammy would know best though! good luck planning! :)

#4 lavalos

lavalos
      • 261 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:51 PM

Pueblo Bonito Pacifica is an adults only resort, but, it's not all-inclusive.

#5 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:07 PM

Welcome! I only know of the resorts mentioned - sorry!

#6 mellibean

mellibean
          • 69 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:38 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            the only one I can think of is Desire resort in Los Cabos

clothing optional, adults only, couples only, all-inclusive, Desire Resort - Cancun and Los Cabos Mexico

it is an "exotic" resort, clothing optional.

Dreams allows kids but doesn't have that many kids.

Melia and Riu are both AI as well.
            thanks but i think i will pass on the clothing optional place. lol

#7 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:59 AM

Ha! That might make for some very interesting pictures to place in your wedding album.

#8 mellibean

mellibean
              • 69 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:22 AM

so far i checked out dreams and rui on tripadvisor and all i read were mostly bad reviews and saw a lot of pics of dirty rooms, ugg!

and all the rooms looked outdated and no jacuzzis hahaha

#9 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:57 AM

I've stayed at both the Riu Palace (once) and Dreams (twice) and every room I've had, or any of my guests had, was immaculate. The service is phenomenal at Dreams and all of my guests (including the very picky MIL) loved it! Don't be too scared off by what you read on tripadvisor- I think people only post if they have a bad experience. I was worried too, until I went there- i seriously don't know what those people were smoking...the resort is phenomenal!

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:36 AM

When I was doing my site visit back in November, I visited several resorts in Cabo, I have to say Melia is beautiful. It's very modern. I don't remember seeing any kids however there were a lot of Mid to late 20 year olds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users