Sign in to follow this  
candicemarie

Anyone excited as me about GLEE on Fox?

I must've taken a vacation from the real world 'cause I didn't even realize it's back! I saw the pilot episode in the spring and have been waiting all summer for it. I can't believe I've missed episodes already! :o(

Quote:
Originally Posted by bride2010 View Post
I must've taken a vacation from the real world 'cause I didn't even realize it's back! I saw the pilot episode in the spring and have been waiting all summer for it. I can't believe I've missed episodes already! :o(
No worries, doll! Hulu - Glee all 3 episodes!! smile36.gif

So I finally caught up with my DVR and the last episode. The plot is pretty predictable but it still funny! The writing is so quick and witty that it doesn't really matter.

I was LOL-ing at all of the Beyonce dancing!

FI and I love this show so much, it's ridiculous!! Last night's show was really good. I loved the dancing they were doing, it was so great! anyone else still watching this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~ View Post
FI and I love this show so much, it's ridiculous!! Last night's show was really good. I loved the dancing they were doing, it was so great! anyone else still watching this?
I'm hooked! Found out it's on demand so I'm able to watch it now. It's hillarious and I can't wait every week to see the next episode!