Jump to content

Photo

Jessalyn (CABOBRIDE200) & Tony's wedding day!


  • Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

    Posted 26 June 2007 - 03:02 PM

    lol, you girls are funny.
    Congratulations Jess, I'm glad everything went well and was beautiful....
    Need pics

    #32 jthrasher

    jthrasher
    • Banned
    • 486 posts

      Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:29 PM

      OMG Leigh!!! you're so cruel! just wait until your next wedding with a bride from BDW!


      I JUST literally walked in my front door and I'm downloading the first card to my home computer as I type. I left yesterday but I was delayed out of Cabo by more than an hour and missed my connecting flight in Houston, so I had to stay the night in Houston. What a trip back home.

      I couldn't believe the last flight out of Houston to Detroit was at 7pm. That's CRAZY! Both cities are major airline hubs...why would the last flight to a major city be at 7pm Plus.... the airline lied to us and told us we were delayed because of bad weather in Houston, but when we got to Houston, the people that lived there said it hadn't rained or anything all day. I was so mad. The airline should have paid for my hotel.

      Oh well, I'm home now and I'm going to start working on these pics ASAP. So... I will have some up by this weekend as promised. Patience ladies.... patience!



      #33 LCBride2007

      LCBride2007

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

        Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:34 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com
        OMG Leigh!!! you're so cruel! just wait until your next wedding with a bride from BDW!


        I JUST literally walked in my front door and I'm downloading the first card to my home computer as I type. I left yesterday but I was delayed out of Cabo by more than an hour and missed my connecting flight in Houston, so I had to stay the night in Houston. What a trip back home.

        I couldn't believe the last flight out of Houston to Detroit was at 7pm. That's CRAZY! Both cities are major airline hubs...why would the last flight to a major city be at 7pm Plus.... the airline lied to us and told us we were delayed because of bad weather in Houston, but when we got to Houston, the people that lived there said it hadn't rained or anything all day. I was so mad. The airline should have paid for my hotel.

        Oh well, I'm home now and I'm going to start working on these pics ASAP. So... I will have some up by this weekend as promised. Patience ladies.... patience!


        patience? what's the meaning of THAT word? lol

        ok, ok - we'll give you a day or so to recover from your dreaded travels. maybe. well, we'll see. it's been a slow day here - some pictures sure would be nice! almost done? (heehee)

        #34 Jessalyn

        Jessalyn
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,876 posts

          Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:38 PM

          Thanks for all the well wishes! Everything was wonderful.....

          Jonathan, So sorry you were delayed and missed the connection in Houston. Our flight was also delayed an hour, but our flight was direct to San Diego.

          p.s. I'm dying to see pics too!
          My new man....Donovan

          Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
          Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

          #35 Sarah

          Sarah

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

            Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:39 PM

            C'Mon Jonathan- you've got to have ONE pic you can post for us!

            Sorry for your crappy trip home, btw...

            Jessalyn, congrats again! I can't wait to see your pics...glad you are home safe!

            #36 amym567

            amym567
            • Jr. Member
            • 403 posts

              Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:46 PM

              Welcome home, Jess! Can't wait to see those pix!!!
              Amy

              #37 ~Melissa~

              ~Melissa~

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 8,680 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationUtah

              Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:02 PM

              Hmm so he has enough time to log on but not give us 1 picture?@!

              hahah just giving you a hard time Jonathan

              #38 jthrasher

              jthrasher
              • Banned
              • 486 posts

                Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:22 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Raeka
                Hmm so he has enough time to log on but not give us 1 picture?@!

                hahah just giving you a hard time Jonathan


                man you guys are a tough crowd!

                I can't post anything until all my cards are downloaded, backed up, and I've gone through to select some and edit them to post.

                #39 CourtneyV

                CourtneyV
                • Sr. Member
                • 4,979 posts

                  Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:46 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com


                  man you guys are a tough crowd!

                  I can't post anything until all my cards are downloaded, backed up, and I've gone through to select some and edit them to post.
                  So.... 5 more minutes?! lol
                  Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                  Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

                  #40 jthrasher

                  jthrasher
                  • Banned
                  • 486 posts

                    Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:52 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
                    So.... 5 more minutes?! lol





                    riiiiiiiight. something like that.




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users