Jump to content

Photo

New 2010 Photography Prices from Micheal -ROR


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 jgporter

jgporter
  • Newbie
  • 10 posts

    Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:09 PM

    Hello Ladies,
    I was wondering if someone could email me the price list for michael...for some odd reason i can't download it...
    jenniferginaporter@yahoo.ca

    thanks
    Jenn

    #12 josee

    josee
    • Jr. Member
    • 217 posts

      Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:09 AM

      I am going with the Blue Mountain package. The ceremony is at 11:00 so I will have to make sure that I can use the time for the reception at 6:30!!

      #13 josee

      josee
      • Jr. Member
      • 217 posts

        Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:15 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jgporter
        Hello Ladies,
        I was wondering if someone could email me the price list for michael...for some odd reason i can't download it...
        jenniferginaporter@yahoo.ca

        thanks
        I just emailed the price list to you. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

        #14 JennandMike08

        JennandMike08
        • Jr. Member
        • 166 posts

          Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:04 PM

          I can't open it either. Can someone email it to me at mikeandjenn2010@gmail.com.

          #15 Marie

          Marie
          • Newbie
          • 138 posts

            Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:20 AM

            Humm....I have Michael booked-I originally booked him for the full day-but now Im wondering if I should downgrade that package...to maybe the 3 hour package, and add 1 hour......Im getting selfish-I feel like I want him to take some snaps before the wedding as we all ge ready-then at the ceremony-then after with myself and the groom and then at the dinner-and at the reception, but it gets quite pricey.......I thought the rates were similar to what he offered last year tho....

            #16 IrishgirlinNY

            IrishgirlinNY
            • Member
            • 938 posts

              Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:43 PM

              Hi everyone

              I am planning on using Michael for my wedding in May 2011 at ROR. I tried opening the attachment also and cannot download it. Can someone please email it to me @ Irishpah@aol.com.

              Thank you so much
              Shannon

              #17 Heaterfan15

              Heaterfan15
              • Newbie
              • 26 posts

                Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:24 PM

                I e-mailed the link that ROR sent me last week and still haven't received a response.

                Could someone please e-mail me the 2010 pricelist?
                Heaterfan15@sympatico.ca

                Thanks!

                #18 CherylMc

                CherylMc
                • Jr. Member
                • 211 posts

                  Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:06 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JennandMike08
                  I can't open it either. Can someone email it to me at mikeandjenn2010@gmail.com.

                  Hello! I just emailed them to you and a FAQ sheet he sent me :)

                  #19 CherylMc

                  CherylMc
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 211 posts

                    Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:08 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Heaterfan15
                    I e-mailed the link that ROR sent me last week and still haven't received a response.

                    Could someone please e-mail me the 2010 pricelist?
                    Heaterfan15@sympatico.ca

                    Thanks!
                    Hello I have emailed you the info - let me know if you need anything else :)

                    #20 CherylMc

                    CherylMc
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 211 posts

                      Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:09 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by IrishgirlinNY
                      Hi everyone

                      I am planning on using Michael for my wedding in May 2011 at ROR. I tried opening the attachment also and cannot download it. Can someone please email it to me @ Irishpah@aol.com.

                      Thank you so much
                      Shannon
                      Hey! I have sent you the info = let me know if you cant open it :)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users