Sign in to follow this  
Christine

#19 on the way for Duggars

shut up!

ive only watched them a couple times, and i just think the mom is so sweet, i dont know how she does it but they really seem like a loving family, everyone helps out and they just have their act together! i cant believe it!

MAJOR PROPS to mama duggar! :)

oh! and it looks like she got a makeover! she looks AWESOME!

i am with you Abbie - i <3 the Duggars - they are a loving family, have no drama and teach their kids personal responsibility and respect for others. they take care of their family on their own and have NO debt (even before they did the TV show). you can't hate that.

also - their kids really seem well-adjusted and sweet (IMO). i love some of their house rules - they are really thoughtful! :)

I am a big fan, I try to watch it whenever I catch it. I personally would never have that many children but they do seem pretty well adjusted for that many children

Wow! I only have one child part-time (my future stepdaughter) and that's almost too much sometimes! LOL. I don't know how I'd take care of 19. And to have another one, naturally, at 42, whoa!

wow that is so many kids! I do give them major props in raising all those kids and using their own money instead of the medias.