Sign in to follow this  
*HOLLY*

*PICS of ALL BM dresses #22*

One of the dresses has a yellow sash. Some how I need to figure out a creative way to add those colors to either 2 others or all other BM's. Suggestionshuh.gif

Click the image to open in full size.

Very nice...the second is my favorite. Any idea what price point? I have 6 BM too and I am trying to keep the cost of the dress below $100. Any ideashuh.gif Also this weekened we are going to look for suits for my FI...anyone have any ideas there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t&kJanuary2010 View Post
Very nice...the second is my favorite. Any idea what price point? I have 6 BM too and I am trying to keep the cost of the dress below $100. Any ideashuh.gif Also this weekened we are going to look for suits for my FI...anyone have any ideas there?
The dresses my girls picked our are priced from 140-215.
The cheapest place I would say would be a Davids Bridal. However I know they can have some expensive ones!

They are very pretty Holly. Somehow I feel very relaxed & calmed while looking at them!! Beautiful colors!

My fav is the last one, the one with the straps & the gathered bust and waist. But I'm all about the V neck & showing some cleav!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubadiva View Post
One of the dresses has a yellow sash. Some how I need to figure out a creative way to add those colors to either 2 others or all other BM's. Suggestionshuh.gif

]
What about pale yellow hair flowers for everyone?

(the dresses are beautiful!)